cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diesel prices finally falling !!

supercub
Explorer
Explorer
Gas prices have been falling the last couple of months.........down well over a dollar a gallon....yet diesel has held steady, at least in this area. Finally, diesel has started falling. Checked at our local Flying J and it's down about 20 cents from just a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully it will continue.
Brian
98 REPLIES 98

John___Angela
Explorer
Explorer
Gas is down around 2.15 in Palm Springs but diesel still hanging in there at 2.85
2003 Revolution 40C Class A. Electric smart car as a Toad on a smart car trailer
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster wrote:
Diesel fuel is finally under $2.00 per gallon in Washington State! I haven't seen that here in a long time.

Lowest price is see in Washington State today :

draboo
Explorer
Explorer
We paid 2.19 at Fred Meyers with our discount last week. 2.39 w/o discount.

8_1_Van
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster wrote:
Diesel fuel is finally under $2.00 per gallon in Washington State! I haven't seen that here in a long time.

The lowest diesel price I see on Gas Buddy in Washington State is $2.29 . Were did you see diesel for under $2.00 in Washington State ?

2bzy2c
Explorer
Explorer
With our new taxes going into effect here in California, we saw an overnight increase of about 5-10 cents. Now, Costco has dropped to $2.33 (gas), while Arco has gone up to $2.49
My advice is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Snomas
Explorer
Explorer
Paid 2.78 in Winslow, AZ last Saturday! Just saw 2.80 in La Verne, CA at local car wash.
2006 WINNEBAGO ASPECT 29H Ford E450 Super Duty
2018 F150 Lariat Crew Cab, Coyote 5.0 L RWD

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
$2.51 at the Shell station in the Poulsbo Wa area,Suquamish reservation,and $3.51 at the Flying J in Tumwater.
Looking at Gas Buddy,the Safeway in Poulsbo is at $2.57,the Safeway in East Bremerton,4 miles from me is $2.67 and the Safeway here in Silverdale,1.5 miles is $2.99. Figger that out. The attendant at the one here says that the prices are set in California. ?????
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
WOW! That is low Rooster. I just filled up today in Las Vegas and it was $2.79 per gallon paying cash. But it had gone up six cents from a couple of days back. So I guess it will start climbing again. The oil companies are crying that they are not making any money.

How about all the years they shoved it to us at $5.00 a gallon. Then it was ok for us to pay that amount. Those companies have been raking it in for years.

Rooster I thought you were at Lake Havasu, Arizona. It is nice down here now.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster wrote:

Rooster, where did you find it here in Washington for that price? Headed for Portland the end of this month or the beginning of next month and will have to filler up when I get back,
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Deano56 wrote:
sounds like its worth it to take DP out of storage and fill them up, just in case. Doubt this is here to stay

Should be kept filled all the time anyway. That way you keep condensation out of the tank. That's what I was told at Freightliner camp and it's in my manual.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

Kidoo
Explorer
Explorer
Diesel down, this is getter better. It is outrageous to have the diesel that high. I saw a few places it was 1.50 more than regular.

I use http://www.gasbuddy.com/ this is the best website to get the best price.
Monaco Cayman 34 2003, Cummins 300HP
Bigfoot 2008, 10.4, F350, 2006, Diesel 6.0, Black, 4x4, long box, Air lift, Rancho 9000, Rear sway bar.

Deano56
Explorer
Explorer
sounds like its worth it to take DP out of storage and fill them up, just in case. Doubt this is here to stay

polar76
Explorer
Explorer
Country Boy stations in Choctaw and Norman OKโ€ฆ diesel $2.25/gal
1997 32' Country Coach Allure
2014 Jeep Sahara

:C