Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Extend a stay

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
Hi All
Anyone have a 2001 Winnebago Advencher that put an extend A Stay on it, the stranded Ex ta stay in the stores and on web are not compatible, need help
Tx
7 REPLIES 7

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
To post pictures see HERE
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

CARBONE
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you to all that replied, How do I put a pic on my question,
Tx
AL
BTW I'm in my 80s please be pashent, also my eye site Is 20/200 hard to see the keys , I have pics in EM

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
xctraveler wrote:
I Googled extenda-stay and came up with this linkClicky

The terminology wanders. I known this does not really help OP. there are several different Propane fitting standards I have run into. Maybe best - cheaper in the long run- to get a propane tech to set it up right.
Thanks for the clickey

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
CARBONE wrote:
Hi All
Anyone have a 2001 Winnebago Advencher that put an extend A Stay on it, the stranded Ex ta stay in the stores and on web are not compatible, need help
Tx

The Extend a Stay Tee fits between the tank and regulator. The regulator has to be unscrewed from the tank, the Tee screwed into the tank and the hose screwed onto the Tee. With the regulator on the Tee is it too long and hits the compartment wall? If so you may have come up with an L fitting on the tank or Tee.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

xctraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I Googled extenda-stay and came up with this linkClicky

The terminology wanders. I known this does not really help OP. there are several different Propane fitting standards I have run into. Maybe best - cheaper in the long run- to get a propane tech to set it up right.
Paul
2012 Phaeton 36QSH on Freightliner Chassis with a Cummins 380 pushing it. 2011 Cherry Red Jeep Wrangler Rubicon with US Gear Unified Tow Brake System. Check out my blog
FMCA 352081 SKP# 99526

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
The Extend-a-Stay is no longer in stores. What is there now is Stay-A-While.

Please take a photo of the tank valve/regulator assembly so we can comment.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

maanpaontheroad
Explorer
Explorer
We purchased ours at Camping World and it fits and works great.
2007 Suncruiser 38T
2004 Rubicon
FMCA F394282
:R