cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hershey show observations

thejsofa
Explorer
Explorer
I visited the "B''s and smallest "C"'s only at the huge Hershey Pa. Rv show. I thought the Leisure Travel Vans Uniti series were exceptional. Pleasure Way and Roadtrek had lots to offer, with my nod to Pleasure Way. Winnebago had some 20-25' units, just awful, by comparison. Small"C"s liked the Phoenix Cruisers gave the B's a run for the money.A new small C company , Nexus, looked pretty good.

Oddest unit was a Nissan Van with a pop top. It had seats everywhere, a cramped tiny galley, no water facilities of any kind, and 2 beds in the pop top. Maybe good for taking lots of scouts to the jamboree, but i could not figure its other uses.

Great West Van was listed but was not there. Sportsmobile was not there
Born Free was not there.

There were some nice young couples looking at B's and eager to learn and compare. That was encouraging.
19 REPLIES 19

RSchleder
Explorer
Explorer
thejsofa wrote:
I visited the "B''s and smallest "C"'s only at the huge Hershey Pa. Rv show. I thought the Leisure Travel Vans Uniti series were exceptional. Pleasure Way and Roadtrek had lots to offer, with my nod to Pleasure Way. Winnebago had some 20-25' units, just awful, by comparison. Small"C"s liked the Phoenix Cruisers gave the B's a run for the money.A new small C company , Nexus, looked pretty good.

Oddest unit was a Nissan Van with a pop top. It had seats everywhere, a cramped tiny galley, no water facilities of any kind, and 2 beds in the pop top. Maybe good for taking lots of scouts to the jamboree, but i could not figure its other uses.

Great West Van was listed but was not there. Sportsmobile was not there
Born Free was not there.

There were some nice young couples looking at B's and eager to learn and compare. That was encouraging.

Yeah, me and my $40,000 that I saved by buying a Winnebago ERA seem to be doing just FINE, Thank you!

thejsofa
Explorer
Explorer
Markiemark32-Sorry no pics. But it looks like the the big rally is coming to Atlanta on Oct 17-20th according to the ad staring me in the face. I think you can see lots of units at these Rallies, but I have never been to one except the little "B" one, so I don't really know how that part works. Others will know if you ask.

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
any pics?!?!?!?

Markiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

thejsofa
Explorer
Explorer
SkiMore-Very manageable on Friday . The things we look at are not as crowded as the tow vehicles etc. Short lines for entry and food, not at all bad. LTV is over by Winnebago larger are near the entrance, as is Nexus. Others are on the other side of the building in kind of the back area.

thejsofa

SkiMore
Explorer
Explorer
thejsofa: Thanks for posting I'm thinking of going tomorrow to look at Bs and small Cs. How crowded was it?