cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

jensen AWM970 system powers up

huelin
Explorer
Explorer
the 2011 Winnebago view Jensen AWM970 turns on by it's self every night, it is very annoying. any ideas why it turns on?
8 REPLIES 8

huelin
Explorer
Explorer
Just received the Jensen hotline for Winnebago.
For this product please call 877-845-8750.

huelin
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all for the timely reply. Did the alarm check off and was heading to new Smyrna dunes this am and it turned on during the hour drive! Went and pulled the fuse, all better now.

femailyetti
Explorer
Explorer
Gremlins, Little green men

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
My outside radio would turn on all by itself. I installed a switch in line for it. Turn the switch off and no power, turn the switch on then turn the radio on when needed. Mine is 2008 Winnebago Outlook.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

fourthclassC
Explorer
Explorer
Wait a second. Are you talking about the Jensen Radio turns on by itself all the time. It is the on in the outside storage compartment (2003 Winnebago Mini 24V) The dash radio failed and I am looking for a replacement now. Why would the radio turn on by itself? Will check the manual for alarm operation - Thank you I did not realize it had an alarm..

Hondavalk
Explorer II
Explorer II

Gonzo42
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Jensen (don't remember the model) that turns on also. No alarm involved. I just turn off all the speakers.
MOTHER SHIP Winnebago View 24H (2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 Chassis, 2008 Body)3.0 L M-B Diesel V6 bought used with 24K miles. Toad: ROCKY the Flying Squirrel.

neschultz
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like the alarm is on.
Norman & Janet with Minnie the Weiner Dog
2005 SunnyBrook 38 BWQS 5th Wheel (stationary in FL for snowbirding)