cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New TST Color Monitor

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
I bought my TST tire monitoring system about a year ago. At that time they were suppose to be releasing the new color monitor in the near future. Today, while at the Pomona RV Show, there was a TST representative selling the new monitors. He said they wouldn't be available on their website until mid November. The show price was $99.00. He said when they become available on the website, they'll run about $130 or $140. I don't recall the exact price.

The new monitor is about 1/3rd larger and comes with a power cord (different from the original cord) and a nice rubber dash mount/pad.

Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab
8 REPLIES 8

eadeal55
Explorer
Explorer
ArchHoagland wrote:
eadeal55 wrote:
I just bought a 10 sensor TST package at the FMCA GEAR rally. Came with the original monitor and a signal repeater, and I will get the color monitor shipped to me in a couple weeks.

How much was that if I may ask?

I paid $566...and the vendor paid the sales tax...
Andy & Lee + Molly, the 4 lb Chihuahua
2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW...towing a
2007 Chevy HHR LT2 w/2.4L EcoTec,
Blue Ox Aventa LX, Brake Buddy Classic
FMCA #F359977 - Colonial Virginians, Past President 2012-14, 2018

Big1
Explorer II
Explorer II
This is on my list to get.
2022 Ram Laramie 3500 6.7L CTD CCLB
2019 Jayco Eagle 321RSTS

ArchHoagland
Explorer
Explorer
eadeal55 wrote:
I just bought a 10 sensor TST package at the FMCA GEAR rally. Came with the original monitor and a signal repeater, and I will get the color monitor shipped to me in a couple weeks.

How much was that if I may ask?
2004 Monaco La Palma 36DBD
Workhorse W22 8.1 Gas Allison 1000, 7.1 mpg

2000 LEXUS RX300 FWD 22MPG 4020 LBS
US Gear Brakes

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
It's bigger and easier to read, plus has a couple of different pressure alarms. I thought in the bigger picture of things that the unit was reasonably priced.
Don & Mary

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Other than size, what is the advantage of having a color monitor?
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

eadeal55
Explorer
Explorer
Andy & Lee + Molly, the 4 lb Chihuahua
2020 Tiffin Wayfarer 25RW...towing a
2007 Chevy HHR LT2 w/2.4L EcoTec,
Blue Ox Aventa LX, Brake Buddy Classic
FMCA #F359977 - Colonial Virginians, Past President 2012-14, 2018

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it does work with the older sensors....I have the older system and bought just the new monitor today. I installed it in the same spot as my old model. Unfortunately, the instructions he gave me today was for the old monitor, which has different buttons than the new one. I called TST, which is open until midnight, and they emailed me the instructions for the new unit.
Don & Mary

Dutch_12078
Explorer
Explorer
Did he say if the new monitor works with the existing 507 sensors?
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate