cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus Viper Class B+

msmith1199
Explorer
Explorer
Okay, I’ve gone back and forth and now I’m back to looking at a Class B+ on a Ford E-450 Chassis with the Ford V-10. I looked at the sprinter based motorhomes and determined that since I still want the option of bringing the Ford Ranger toad along that the Sprinter chassis just won’t do it since I’d be over the GCVWR.

Now I’m looking at the Nexus Viper 27 foot model with the Ford V-10. Looks like it is well built and has everything I was looking for. But, it’s a small company with only 30 employees so they don’t turn out a huge number of motorhomes. I found one RV site that had a few reviews on the RV and most were negative. Now I am an experienced RVer and this will be my third motorhome, so I know it’s routine that people generally only write reviews when they aren’t happy. Anybody on here have any experience with the Nexus Viper motorhomes and have any feedback? Good, bad, or ugly?

Although fuel mileage is not a huge issue for me, I’m seeing people all over the place on the MPG of the current V-10 engines. My first motorhome was a Rexhall Airbus 32 foot class A with the V-10 and I’d get 10 with the Jeep toad and 12 without it. I would be very happy if this smaller motorhome got 12. My Rexhall was almost 20 years ago. Any experience with MPG on with the V-10 engine on smaller motorhomes like this?

2021 Nexus Viper 27V. Class B+

2019 Ford Ranger 4x4

17 REPLIES 17

bob_nestor
Explorer III
Explorer III
MDKMDK wrote:
B+ = Unicorn, Leprechaun, Fairies, honest politician. They don't exist. If it's a coach on a cab chassis, it's a class C, or a Super c.

Give it a rest. If people or companies want to call a Class C without a cabover a Class B+ who does it hurt? Just because RVIA hasn't blessed the term doesn't mean it's the end of the world. People give their RVs cute names too and that's not blessed or authorized by RVIA either.

MDKMDK
Explorer
Explorer
B+ = Unicorn, Leprechaun, Fairies, honest politician. They don't exist. If it's a coach on a cab chassis, it's a class C, or a Super c.
Mike. Comments are anecdotal or personal opinions, and worth what you paid for them.
2018 (2017 Sprinter Cab Chassis) Navion24V + 2016 Wrangler JKU (sold @ ????)
2016 Sunstar 26HE, V10, 3V, 6 Speed (sold @ 4600 miles)
2002 Roadtrek C190P (sold @ 315,000kms)

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
With the white interior? Must need cleaning often.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad