cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures of your Motorhome and where home base is at. Why not year and model.

GAZiggy
Explorer II
Explorer II

2012 Forest River Berkshire 390FL. This is with about 21,000 miles while in Marion NC. I was living in Greensboro NC then, but now live in Morgantown WV. I have owned her for 3-years now. 

2022 NC RV.jpg

2012 Forest River Berkshire 390 FL Class A Cummins
2015 Chevy Equinox Toad
4 REPLIES 4

ferndaleflyer
Explorer III
Explorer III

Most of my family lives in Morgantown and I live in Chatham Co NC but visit a couple of times a year.  We have a Monaco DP 350 Cummins and our Smart car. I don't know how to post Pics

Morgantown WV or NC? Small world if WV as that is where I am. I lived in NC for a bit and enjoyed it there too! 2022 I lived in Greensboro and stayed near Charlotte Motor Speedway, High Rock Lake, and Marion NC. 

I think in your profile you can add pics. 

2015 Chevy Equinox Toad

WaltersFamily
Explorer III
Explorer III

Very nice rig!!!  Something tells me, we will eventually upgrade from our fifth-wheel.  🙂

Do you pull a vehicle behind it?

Thank you and sorry for the slow response. Yes I have a 2015 Chevy Equinox. That being said, it says not to go over 65 which I did, and also on long hauls to run engine every couple of hours. I missed these and it might have cost me a tranny. So I bought a 2nd Chevy Equinox. Good to have a back up as repairs seem to take several days anymore. Both are outfitted now. 

2015 Chevy Equinox Toad