cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

purchase

billy1davis
Explorer
Explorer
We have a $500 hold with Genral RV in Utah on a 25 ft Coachman 2019 on Ford 450 chassis with only 6000 miles. I have just reviewed the Pissed Customer web side along with Consumers affairs. There are a ton of negative reviews on Coachman but then again with only one or two exceptions all class c manufacturers have a ton also. So what's a guy to think? Most of the companies have been around along time and have built thousands and thousands. SO is it just part of a numbers game? A certain percentage are going to complain?
18 REPLIES 18

azrving
Explorer
Explorer
With RVs they say โ€œBe handy or have a lot of moneyโ€. On the other hand even if money isnโ€™t an issue i cant imagine the torture of dealing with having someone do everything. Too much incompetence and dishonesty.

Ozlander
Explorer
Explorer
The name of the web site says it all (Pissed Customer). I would expect negatives from there. Over all, a lot of people complain, few people prase, so take it with a grain of salt.
Ozlander

06 Yukon XL
2001 Trail-Lite 7253

pushtoy_2
Explorer
Explorer
there three large companys the make all of the c class coachmen is not coachmen anymore the company has been bought out as was said do a good walk through take notes and pics.if needed take your time dont be rushed buy anyone. as was said once its off the lot its yours.. make very sure everything works to your to your liking.. dont be affraid to try to get your money that scares sails.. good luck
DREAMER FMCA200924
GS Life member

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
don,t belive everything you read ,coachman is one of the better units. yep your going to have some problems but they all do even $500.k rv,s do a very very good walk threw and take notes ,things should be fixed before it leaves the lot. because once you take it home its yours. and get a out the door price or you,ll see add on,s coming ,