cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"303" Survey

Trigger_Happy
Explorer
Explorer
I know 303 IS good stuff with lots of RV usages but what things have you found it works really great on?
2012 Discovery 40X 380hp ISC.
Toad is a 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
12 REPLIES 12

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
For the rubber seal on the inside of your emergency escape widow so it doesn't stick shut.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

ppine
Explorer II
Explorer II
River rafts.

hypoxia
Explorer
Explorer
DFord wrote:
Both MHs were stored outside - his in Las Vegas and ours in St Louis. Mine was parked next to my house with one side facing due south. I have to believe the huge difference in the way our two MHs looked had to due with what was used on them.

Comparing Las Vegas sun and heat damage to St Louis sun and heat damage? There is no comparison regardless of any product you use, Las Vegas will always have more damage.
Jim

2007 Monaco Signature Noble III ISX 600HP

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Take a garden sprayer, fill it with 303 and spray your awnings.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

Timothy2001
Explorer
Explorer
Is this also the right product for the rubber seals around slides?
2008 Itasca Meridian 39z

Airdaile
Explorer
Explorer
Great for stainless steel.

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Tires of course as others have said,also on my vinyl striping.My mirror housings and most black plastic on the cab area,they all look like new even at its age. Inside, the dash and door panels,rubber mat on cab floor and the step housing. Just about everything plastic or rubber.

Also the Black trim around my bumper and grill area,all plastic lenses on lights.

Huumm the toilet? that may be another use I did not think of...may be worth a try.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

path1
Explorer
Explorer
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"

pasusan
Explorer
Explorer
I use it on just about everything plastic, vinyl, or rubber.

What it works really great on is the bumpy plastic trim on bumpers and elsewhere on our vehicles. It will remove the white hazy wax when I accidentally get wax on it, will remove splattered bugs, and will leave it shiny and new looking.

Can't really talk about how it helps longevity of anything as we keep our RVs inside except when we're camping and everything is still like new.

Susan & Ben [2004 Roadtrek 170]
href="https://sites.google.com/view/pasusan-trips/home" target="_blank">Trip Pics

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Good on rubber (tires and rubber gaskets) and vinyl (vinyl stripes).
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

DFord
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a new Residency MH in 2001 and met folks on here who had the same MH. It was an orphan coach from the start and we needed each other's support to get by. I made lasting friends with one of those folks and remain in contact with him still.

I used Protect All on my unit and he remains a fan of 303. After 15 years, my vinyl decals still looked like new with no sign of cracking and the gel-coat would still shine up after an application. His decals crazed and cracked terribly. Both MHs were stored outside - his in Las Vegas and ours in St Louis. Mine was parked next to my house with one side facing due south. I have to believe the huge difference in the way our two MHs looked had to due with what was used on them. I'm a believer that Protect All is much superior to 303 in protecting your RV.
Don Ford
2004 Safari Trek 31SBD (F53/V10 20,500GVW)
'09 HHR 2LT or '97 Aerostar MiniVan (Remco driveshaft disconnect) for Towed vehicles
BlueOx Aventa II Towbar - ReadyBrake Inertia Brake System

Ed_Gee
Explorer II
Explorer II
Trigger Happy wrote:
I know 303 IS good stuff with lots of RV usages but what things have you found it works really great on?

Most important, to me, 303 is the ONLY thing major tire manufacturers authorize for tire protection.
Ed - on the Central Oregon coast
2018 Winnebago Fuse 23A
Scion xA toad