cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Remote outside mirrors now working Dodge B3500 1995

bsinmich
Explorer
Explorer
I had a problem with my remote mirrors not working on my '95 Roadtrek. After checking fuses, wiring diagrams, and trying to find what I did different I was totally stumped. I came across the solution totally by accident. I had turned the Dodge headlight switch to the click that turned off the courtesy lights while loading the MH. If this ever happens to you just turn the switch so the courtesy lights work and the mirrors will also work. There is nothing anyplace in the manual that tells you this so this is just a FYI.
1999 Damon Challenger 310 Ford
2 REPLIES 2

thriftydutch
Explorer
Explorer
I just had it with mine that I had turned the headlight knob on for the interior light 2 weeks ago and upon leaving the van I switched the interior light off but did not turn the headlight switch off. Went to start the van this week, battery was completely dead. Somehow leaving the headlight switch turned on for the interior light drains the battery. Happened to me one other time.

1990 L.E.R. Dodge B 250 Class B 17'

Lwiddis
Explorer
Explorer
Spooky!
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad