cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RV Mattress

kemer
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2014 Winnebago Sightseer with a king size bed. Because of the slide-out, the top third raises up for transport. It has the inflatable mattress for each side. I'm looking to replace it with a standard style mattress. Does anyone know the dimensions for this bed? Also, will I have problems raising the top portion in order to bump in? Looking for length, width and depth.

THANKS
4 REPLIES 4

LouLawrence
Explorer
Explorer
Texas Mattress Makers and Denver Mattress both make custom RV mattresses. However, you are going to need a tape measure to determine the size (length, width, height) that you desire. It might not be the same as you have, which is the beauty of the word custom! Try different types of materials and thickness so you won't have to do this again.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
You looking for a standard mattress to replace one that has to fold in order to bring in the slide? I think your best bet is to find a mattress company to build you one, perhaps in two pieces to allow for the folding.
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
Any upholstery shop can custom make a foam mattress to any size that you want. They can also order a specific type of foam for your comfort. We also had them make a zip on mattress cover to keep things clean. Very inexpensive compared to buying a standard mattress at a bedding center.

Tyler0215
Explorer
Explorer
A tape measure will determine your exact measurements.