cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV service Eugene Oregon area

Monty1953
Explorer
Explorer
We are traveling through Eugene, Oregon in the next few weeks and would like to do have our gas RV serviced (oil change, tire check, etc.). We would also like to purchase new all weather tires for our taod.
Any recommendations much appreciated.
5 REPLIES 5

Peralko
Explorer
Explorer
Eugene has a Costco--we shopped there last time we visited Country Coach.
Peralko
USAF Retired
2000 Prevost Marathon H3-45
2006 Nissan Maxima

Golden_HVAC
Explorer
Explorer
Hi,

I don't know if Eugene has a Costco, but they have great prices on tires, as does Les Schwab. There is a Costco in Medford, also along I5. There is also Costco and reasonable priced RV services in nearby Salem, the capitol.

Fred.
Money can't buy happiness but somehow it's more comfortable to cry in a

Porsche or Country Coach!

If there's a WILL, I want to be in it!

I havn't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

Kangen.com Alkaline water

Escapees.com

Camper_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Absolute Automotive on highway 99 for oil change. They do motorhomes and much less expensive than an RV dealer service. Americas Tire on West 11th. Good selection of different tire brands, better price and service than Les Schwab by far. I live in Eugene and these are the places that I use.
2016 Itasca Navion 24J

enblethen
Nomad
Nomad
Tires go to Les Schwab. They have many locals.
Lube and oil? I have been using Walmart. Only some have RV service though.
Your profile doesn't show what make and model of gas rig. If it is a Ford and you like dealers, there is several in Eugene.

Bud
USAF Retired
Pace Arrow

2003 Chev Ice Road Tracker

bluwtr49
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had great success using the Cummins dealer in Coburg...forget the name but the changed fluids, reprogrammed the Jake brake, and converted the coolant to ELC. They also have a spot with hook ups for overnight stay.
Dick

2002 43' DP Beaver Marquis Emerald Cat C-12 505 HP, 1600 Tq
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland ---toad