cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Shades for cab side windows?

Wijames
Explorer
Explorer
I'm having a problem finding shades for my cab side windows. everybody has them for the windshield but not for the side windows. Any suggestions?
6 REPLIES 6

Gene_in_NE
Explorer II
Explorer II
Wijames wrote:
I'm having a problem finding shades for my cab side windows. everybody has them for the windshield but not for the side windows. Any suggestions?
Here is still another possibility - Skreenz We are satisfied customers.
2002 Trail-Lite Model 211-S w/5.7 Chevy (click View Profile)
Gene

Wijames
Explorer
Explorer
Hank85713 wrote:
depends on what you mean by shades. Do you want to use these to block the side windows when parked or what?

I got a cheap $1 store windshield cover cut it in 1/2 and then put small suction cups on it to hold in place and I use it to cover the side windows of the cab when parked.

The things fit the entire window. I also use a big windshield cover for the front so its easy to close everything off, have solar protection and not spend a fortune on the covers. I bought one of the windshield and side covers from CW but its a PIA to install and remove and store.

I think dollar tree and other 99cent stores have those things like the other poster shared, just havent used them.

I had thought of making my own but it surprises me with so many Class C motorhomes on Ford Chassis that someone doesn't make a custom set.Guess it's to the dollar store for me.

mockturtle
Explorer
Explorer
I've got a bunch of bubble-foil and plan to make my own. I'll just cut them to fit and edge them with duct tape.
2015 Tiger Bengal TX 4X4
Chevy 3500HD, 6L V8

kgragert
Explorer
Explorer
AngryBert-63 wrote:
These.

These.

Amazon has a bunch of different choices.

Thanks for the links. the first one with the slip over screen material is exactly what I was looking for.

I have a small Toyota Mini RV, and I wanted something that would let me leave the windows rolled down but keep the bugs out and people from looking into the back.
I thought when I retired my Hobby would be RVing.
I was wrong, my Hobby apparently is Finding and stopping leaks.

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
depends on what you mean by shades. Do you want to use these to block the side windows when parked or what?

I got a cheap $1 store windshield cover cut it in 1/2 and then put small suction cups on it to hold in place and I use it to cover the side windows of the cab when parked.

The things fit the entire window. I also use a big windshield cover for the front so its easy to close everything off, have solar protection and not spend a fortune on the covers. I bought one of the windshield and side covers from CW but its a PIA to install and remove and store.

I think dollar tree and other 99cent stores have those things like the other poster shared, just havent used them.

Winnebago_Bob
Explorer
Explorer
These.

These.

Amazon has a bunch of different choices.
2017 Winnebago Aspect 27K