cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

SnapPads

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I am thinking about purchasing the recycled rubber pads that go on your jack feet permanently. In fact i ordered one set but they were 10 inch and too big. Anybofy tried them. Mine is Winn 38Q 2016.
8 REPLIES 8

jpmihalk
Explorer
Explorer
I have a set of these for our 9 inch Lippert jacks. They work great and keep me from having to get down and slide wood or other pads under, especially when it is wet outside. Our set of 4 was just over $100 with shipping - they have discounts and group buys. Just check them out. They are starting to make some for additional size jacks.
John & Kerri
2016 Thor Hurricane 35C with our pups MacDuff, Piper and Annabelle

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I'm with you.

webslave
Explorer
Explorer
I have them on the front jacks, but, unfortunately, the rear jacks have a larger foot and they haven't made them yet. The nice thing is that I don't have to worry about sinking in hot asphalt or soft ground and I don't have to crawl around placing them, retrieving them or trying to store them when moving. They don't slide around, are always centered and I haven't driven off and left one yet.

Rather on the pricey side, but, if they keep me off the ground and I don't have to deal with them, then they are worth it to me. Now if they would just get on with making the larger ones for the rears...
My 2 cents, your mileage may vary...

Don
Bronwyn
Down to 1 kitty...J-Lo, the princess

2014 Thor Tuscany 40RX
2015 Jeep Cherokee TrailHawk Towed

mike2wheels
Explorer
Explorer
We've stayed several places where pads were required, and a couple where they were necessary because of soft ground. But, I agree that $200 is expensive.
2005 Honda Gold Wing
2006 HR Endeavor 40PAQ

blangen
Explorer
Explorer
Goldencrazy wrote:
Still no one who has purchased these. I have pads but liked the idea of not having to crawl under to line them up. I am wondering if there is something wrong with them or just too expensive for what they do. I figured if they work it saves me a lot of up and downs expecially on stormy days.

Seems like a good design but, at $200 per set of 4, price is just too steep. At half that price, I'd begin to be interested. Since we full-time and, sometimes, find ourselves in bitter cold, I think they would keep the "feet" from freezing to the concrete. That would be of value to me but not 200 bucks worth.

Blackdiamond
Explorer
Explorer
Why use them at all? I never do, never seen it as a requirement anywhere.
03' Fleetwood Southwind 32VS
Enclosed Trailer hauling the toys
05 525 EXC KTM
15' FE350s Husqvarna/KTM
07 Rhino, long travel, 4 seater

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Still no one who has purchased these. I have pads but liked the idea of not having to crawl under to line them up. I am wondering if there is something wrong with them or just too expensive for what they do. I figured if they work it saves me a lot of up and downs expecially on stormy days.

MountainAir05
Explorer II
Explorer II
I just went to Tractor Supply and purchase a stall mat, use for horses to stand on and cut. I made mine several inches bigger each way .