Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stove cover

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Aloha all:

I have a 2007 Roadtrek 170 Popular and, unfortunately, I broke the cover for the 2 burner stove on my last trip. 😞 I figured I would just look for a new one when I got home, but that has not been as simple as I had hoped. I found one (pic attached) but it's advertised for a 190 Popular; it's likely the same but it looks bigger, and the notch to keep it from sliding around appears to be on the wrong side (right side on my 170...left in that pic)...and, of course, I did not think to measure the cover before I left and it's located out of state. 😞

Can anyone out there in Good Sam RV forum land provide me with those measurements...length, width, height...also where the notch is (how far from the front)? Much appreciated.

Mike

Stove_cover
18 REPLIES 18

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
Hmmmmm, well please don't stress yourself too much; my post wasn't about the history of ownership of Roadtrek/Hymer and who went into receivership when...I'm just looking for measurements of a particular part.

Thank you

Mike

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
Mean Jeanne wrote:
I did. They've been bought out by Zion and suggested I call one of the dealerships...who told me they have nothing on/for roadtreks that old.

Who's been bought out? Roadtrek? Who is Zion?

Roadtrek has a model named Zion, is that what you're thinking?

Roadtrek is owned by Groupe Rapido.

I'm confused.
Lee

Mean_Jeanne
Explorer III
Explorer III
I did. They've been bought out by Zion and suggested I call one of the dealerships...who told me they have nothing on/for roadtreks that old.

wildtoad
Explorer II
Explorer II
Have you tried calling the manufacturer (assuming they still exist) ?
Tom Wilds
Blythewood, SC
2016 Newmar Baystar Sport 3004
2015 Jeep Wrangler 2dr HT