cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thinking of a Vegas...your thoughts?

Skyfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
We are thinking of buying a Vegas 24.1 and would like feedback from owners. Thanks, Lee
8 REPLIES 8

Kayteg1
Explorer
Explorer
After owning LV timeshare for over 20 years we decided it is good destination for our early retirement.
Our CA house is in escrow right now and after New Year we are taking our camper to park there and seek our dream house.
Being contractor I am shooting for buying one of those million dollar mansions for 400k on foreclosure.
To make it clear - we are not gamblers, that is why LV works for us.
See you guys there.
EDIT
Now I googled vegas 24.1 and that is what come up.
Is the title misleading, or what?

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on the Vista! We bought one last year!

hanko
Explorer
Explorer
you made the better choice with the Vista over the Axis of Evil
2014 Tiffin Open Road 36LA,Banks Power pack,sumo springs, 5 star tune, magnum invertor

2013 Ford Focus Toad

Haigh Superstar

Skyfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Enjoyed your replies! Bought a Vista instead.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
I was thinking the same thing as Bill. I was ready to hit the road and meet up there!

holstein13
Explorer
Explorer
What happens in a Vegas 24.1 stays in a Vegas 24.1
2015 Newmar King Aire 4599
2012 Ford F150 Supercrew Cab
-------------------------------------------------------------
`

scrubjaysnest
Explorer
Explorer
We have it's brother or maybe sister....an Axis 24.1 works great for us. We mostly dry camp in small CG's. Next month we test out how it works towing a dinghy to AZ.
Axis 24.1 class A 500watts solar TS-45CC Trimetric
Very noisy generator :M
2016 Wrangler JK dinghy
โ€œThey who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.โ€ Benjamin Franklin

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
Dang! I thought you were thinking about taking a Vegas trip and I was going to tell you what a good idea that was. Unfortunately, I don't know what a Vegas 24.1 is.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?