cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Washer/Dryer Door

vcmoore304
Explorer
Explorer
Have a Splendide 2000 model WD802 Washer/Dryer which I understand is a discontinued model. For some reason the Door Glass "porthole" has crackled. Called Westland Sales but advised no more spare parts available. Find it hard to believe that even with a model upgrade that the door assembly would be radically modified and a new glass produced, however Westland were uncooperative to say the least. The outer Door molding has 148020690 and 148018428 stamped, the Inner 148018772. If anyone has any idea where I can get a new glass or even Door assembly I would be most gratefull as the Washer otherwise is in great shape being little used.
6 REPLIES 6

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
vcmoore304 wrote:
Thank you all, appreciate your input. Many thank's to Dons 2346, called Kevin and a new door is on it's way !!!!!!

Cool beans :C

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
did you check ebay yet? Often there is a lot of parts there.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

vcmoore304
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you all, appreciate your input. Many thank's to Dons 2346, called Kevin and a new door is on it's way !!!!!!

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Call Splendide, they are very helpful.
2014 American Eagle

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
Call Kevin Waite at the below number. He has some 2000 series washers he is parting out. Excellent Country Coach tech also.

Company
K&M Mobile RV
95430 Noraton Road, Junction City, OR 97448
541-953-6162
Email Address: kvn.wt.7629@gmail.com

emiddleb
Explorer
Explorer
Two thoughts... when I needed parts for my Splendide 2000s I had good luck with PPL Motorhomes who seems to carry a lot of parts. Could give them a try.

You might also Google for some RV salvage yards and see if any of them have your door from a salvage.

Salvage Yards has a listing by state though not sure how current.
2004 Winnebago Vectra 40KD
Roadmaster Tow Dolly