cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

marbilupton
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil and filter in the generator.
Retired Navy, 39 Years
2005 Winnebago Voyage 35D
2006 Honda Crv
Blue OX Alexus Tow Bar
Brake Buddy

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
We tried to leave Cozy Cabins Campground in Woodstock, NB, Canada this morning. We got about 1/2 mile up the road and the Alt fail light came on and temp started to climb. This damn Cummins ISB decided to throw the alt/h2o pump belt on the ground at 11,000 miles. It took about 2.5 hours to locate a belt and another hour to install it and reload the Smart onto the trailer. I had called Coach-Net but decided it would be faster and probably cheaper to repair it myself. Well tonight we are safely ensconced in probably the most picturesque spot on the Atlantic coast, Silver Sand Campground in Cap Pele, NB. The winds are offshore and the Atlantic is smooth as glass with about 4" waves breaking on the beach. My wife sure hopes the winds hold so she can get some shots of the Atlantic as it should not be.
Rose-Marie & Randy

2ndhom
Explorer
Explorer
Added spring loaded curtain rods to the 2 pocket and 2 bedroom mirrored doors so they don't have any chance of opening during travel.

teeznu
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at it. Smiled at it. Said, "sure wish we could go somewhere". Then the DW said, hey, lets go fishing this weekend. Well, that's all it took. I had "pep in the step", turned the fridge on, turned down the AC to cool the rig off. Hey, looks like it's going to be a great rest of the weekend. Fishing, of course.

StanleyandIris
Explorer
Explorer
Vacuumed and steam cleaned carpet.

Bob_N_Deb
Explorer
Explorer
our girls (14 and 16 ) have been sleeping in the motorhome in the back yard so today we kicked them out of the motorhome and sent them to their room
now i am cleaning washing and getting ready to go anywhwere I can go I need to go somewhere

budda
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Oxygenics shower can't wait to try it! Heading out Aug2, will check it out then.
06 Adventurer 38R
Carol, Roy and our Abby cat

UltraKen
Explorer
Explorer
General clean-up after last trip.

Took up plastic from the carpeting, removed and stored furniture throws, vacuumed carpets. Can you figure out we have a big black hairy dog? :B

Cleaned all mirrors and the garden tub shower glass, and used Murphy's Oil Soap on all the woodwork in the front of the coach. Tomorrow I do the rest of the woodwork (bathroom and bedroom), clean the sinks, toilet, etc.

Also cleaned the bugs off the front and used a plastic chore-boy and cleaner on the windshield.

Luckily, we have rain in the forecast for the next few days so I can put off washing the coach.

๐Ÿ˜‰

Do I win the prize? :@
UltraKen
Ex - 1968 Ultra Van
NOW - 1996 Safari Sahara 35' - Model 3530 - Cat 300
Pictures of my Coach
A $93 Rear Camera System
My take on replacing tires
Used MH Checklist
Toad: Dodge Grand Caravan on Tow Dolly or 1981 Vespa on utility trailer

TJ_R
Explorer
Explorer
Drove from Kanopolis State Park in Kansas to Seibert, Colorado. On our way to Glacier National Park.

witzman
Explorer
Explorer
I was looking at our inverter, trying to figure it out,hah. And noticed our hydraulic jack had 3 springs attached, but had space for 4. So went to other side and that hydraulic jack had 3 springs also.So went to front, and that jack had 4 !!!! Well, it ends up we're missing 2 springs. Went to RV place to buy 2 springs, but need to know mfgr. We looked all over and cant find a name. So if anyone knows what we need I'd appreciate it. 96 safari continental. the springs are 17"X 1 1/2. thanks mary
Dan and Mary. Rottweiler,Sarge

2010 Ultra Classic

restorodder
Explorer
Explorer
Today I finished the cat shield,to keep the cats from climbing up under the dash. I made it from a form of masonite used for backing in furniture. As soon as we park,this slips into place covering the brake & gas pedal Area and all the openings under the dash.
2008 Newmar Canyon Star - 2007 Dodge Dakota Toad - Ready Brute tow bar & brake system - one cat - Sassy 14

hsmunoz
Explorer
Explorer
I removed the bedroom tv and added a DTV antenna, and DVD player to it
plugged the AC tracks to isolate the front and rear units better
added a basement fridge / Freezer
replaced the ice maker on the Norcold 1200
added a pressure pro monitor
laminated the QRG for the washer dryer and hung it on the door
recharged the Water softener

not a bad afternoon at all!
Henry, Karin and the kids
2005 Allegro Bus 40 TSP Triple slide Cummins ISL400, all the goodies!
Jeep Wrangler toad,
2011 Alpine 3500RE
2001 Chevy 8.1L , allison, dually tow vehicle

ibavamarine
Explorer
Explorer
TIME: 05:30:00, plugged into power at the "stick and bricks" so the fridge will be cold when I load it at 15:00 and depart shortly afterwards for a weeeknd at the lake, fishing and cold beer!!
ibavamarine
Shenandoah Valley, Va
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time,"
Chesty Puller

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
It was 60 when I got up so I turned on the heater. In about an hour I will dump the holding tanks prior to us leaving ME for NB.

P3TC
Explorer
Explorer
Over the last 3 weeks, installed 2 LCD Tv's and surround sound system.

Saved $2000 by shopping sale at Walmart, shopping for the sound system on line and doing the install myself.

Congrats to me and thanks to the members of this forum that posted project hints and pictures.

Bill
:)1998 Monaco Diplomat