cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

offshore
Explorer
Explorer
Its raining so much here in Henderson LA that all I can do is stay dry.
2007, Pace Arrow 38P, W-24
Still fulltiming!!!:B

Peter_L
Explorer
Explorer
We extended the summer last week by driving our Monaco Diplomat to Port Angeles, Washington, drove it on to the Black Ball Ferry Lineโ€™s Coho bound for Victoria, BC, hooked up at the West Bay Marine Village and enjoyed a picturesque view of Victoria.
The weather treated us to seeing Victoria, BC with all of its European/British flavor and of course Butchart Gardens which is our favorite gardens on earth.
Brought the motor home on Saturday and spent yesterday cleaning it and making it ready for the winter months ahead until January when we will take it south to get out of Oregonโ€™s wet and cold winter.

teaknme
Explorer
Explorer
called the shop to see if I was ever going to see it again....been 3 weeks
93 Four Winds XL

jimj
Explorer
Explorer
Put finishing touches on mounting a 24" TV in the rear of 03 Monaco Dip. It fit close so I trimed around the sides and top and put it on s hinged to swivel up. It was a difficult job but turned out well.
Also washed 3 sides last week then it rained. Next warm day I will wax it.

JimJ

Old_Blue
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized her.....
Bill
Bill
36 Holiday Rambler
Harley Rider

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Currently trying to get the good 'ol horse ready for the trip down south for the winter. We're going from the booth configuration:

to the table/chair layout (built the box out of the booth parts so as to have a place to hang the switches):

DW will be swapping out the pink window treatments this winter down south, and I might make a new tile top table also.

All the while battling this dang cold snap here in MN:

Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

CaBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Rented a trencher and ran 50 amp. underground power and water into the RV cover for better hookups. Was on a long cord and hose, ready now for cold temps and just plug in right on the inside of the RV cover and hook up water. Much better!
The older I get, the better I used to be.
1997 Prevost by Country Coach
470 HP Series 60 Detroit / 6 SP. Allison
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Toad
Same Co-Pilot for 46 years
2 Boston Terriers, Scout & Mia

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Today, Sunday 10/11/09 I filled the HWH leveling jack reservoir. Tomorrow I'll replace the possible blown fuse for the RR jack.
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

Ultralife
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the roof then the ends and sides cleaned the glass. Yesterday we packed the basement. Ready to start our second retirement. Heading to Apache Junction next weekend for 5 - 6 months. Fun and Sun...............
Where you are is where your at!

2002 Beaver Monterey 38' DP 330HP Cat
2002 New Beetle "Silver Bullet" Turbo Sport (Manual 5-speed)
Blue OX tow bar and base plate

Who says AZ summers are hot???

Don and Pat

boze62
Explorer
Explorer
Had used compressed air to start winterizing last week. Didn't get far and temps got down to low 20s Thursday night. Yesterday finished using air then ran antifreeze thru for good measure. Pump didn't cut back in so all appears good. Had disconnected the supply line to ice maker solenoid and saw ice outside yesterday but don't think it caused damage. If so, will block it as we don't use the ice maker anyway.

Picked up oil and filter today. Appears better to change before winter.

Then watch it all winter sitting there in the freezing cold till next spring, some 5 months away. Ugh!

nc_rving
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled out both the gray and black water tanks. Waiting for parts to come in so that I can put them back in next week.
2000 Forest River Georgetown
DW, DD(11), DS(6), DS(2) and me

UltraKen
Explorer
Explorer
Sitting in Myrtle Beach RV Park, I vacuumed out the coach. Between the dog and myself we had brought buckets of sand in....

:c
UltraKen
Ex - 1968 Ultra Van
NOW - 1996 Safari Sahara 35' - Model 3530 - Cat 300
Pictures of my Coach
A $93 Rear Camera System
My take on replacing tires
Used MH Checklist
Toad: Dodge Grand Caravan on Tow Dolly or 1981 Vespa on utility trailer

go-rusty
Explorer
Explorer
Looked at it sitting in the driveway.

motorhomi
Explorer
Explorer
Packed it up for what will most likely be the last trip this year. Going to Warren, Ohio this weekend to the "24 Hours of Lemons". Always hate to see the season end, depressing.

vfrmarc
Explorer
Explorer
I bought an indoor/outdoor thermometer for it last night. We had a frost and I stopped by this am to check out the temps. Still have water in the fresh tank and the water heater. Got down to 31 out side but the inside temp was in the upper 30's. No more cold weather for at least a week. Still want to get one more weekend in this fall, otherwise she'll get winterized soon.