cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

riggarob
Explorer
Explorer
DW finished cleaning and loading the inside of the coach today, I did the gen set yesterday. Next week we head to Tampa, to store it, fly home,and then we drive back down w/ the toad, after Xmas, and then head to the Keys. We don't even want to think about driving the rig in Jan, from NH, to Key West !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I REALLY feel sorry for you guys that have to stay up north. (and I'm serious about that!):(
08 FW Providence 40X
FL-XCS chassis
46"LED,Blu-ray 5.1
Ready Brute tow bar/braking/break away system & wireless light bar
'11 Ford Edge AWD toad
2 Honda 2000s for 30 amp dry camp
&300 watts of solar

Beware of those who point their finger the LOUDEST !

w4phj
Explorer
Explorer
Installed RV garage driveway using recycled asphalt - probably from US#1
2021 Winnebago View 24J
2021 Ram pick up
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ham Radio Extra Class Volunteer Examiner
FAA A&P License

1969 Plymouth Road Runner

PF_PM
Explorer
Explorer
Brand new Continental Tires.. heading south on Monday.. Oh ya,, a couple weeks ago we pulled the front TV out and cut back the wood mounting brackets and filled with felt liner.. to get rid of the squeaks .. it worked !!!
2005 Newmar 34' Kountry Star, 8.1L W22, Blue Ox 10K, Honda Pilot, Bijon Shitzu (Sassy) dash dog. Nine Provinces, Two Territories, 47 States, Northern Mexico... so far..

Bob_N_Deb
Explorer
Explorer
I finally got around to dumping the holding tanks into our backyard dump site . that was from last weekends trip now we are getting ready for next weekend . probably the last trip before winterizing

teaknme
Explorer
Explorer
Flasho wrote:
Now it's time to pack for a trip to Disney World. Fort Wilderness here we come.

Headed there too in about a week! Can't wait! ๐Ÿ™‚
93 Four Winds XL

peteandpatty01
Explorer
Explorer
measured thoes narrow, deep cabinets in the galley, going to make slide out storage units so we can get to the stuff in the back of the cabinet.

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Polished the end caps, put summer clothes on board to head South for the winter.. Sebring here we come.. November the 15th, God will'en and the creek don't rise..
Mike..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

goff1256
Explorer
Explorer
I Puled the passenger side window apart and got the water out, cleand the water stans off with bon-ani and a lot of rubbing , got 95% of it looking like new. Resealed and got it back in,bother in:Blaw helped, took about 5 hr overall. I had to let the 3m windo-weld # 08609 set up for a coupal of hours ,I don't think I'll have to ever redo that one agin. Best of all I can see the mirror agin.
Erick & Jackie Goff; Plus Ellie Mae the Fu Fu Dog

Flasho
Explorer
Explorer
Now it's time to pack for a trip to Disney World. Fort Wilderness here we come.
Reinhard & Margaret,
aka, "Flash" & Maggie

2003 Winnebago Brave 36M
2012 Scion xB

Flasho
Explorer
Explorer
Changed right front tire.
Reinhard & Margaret,
aka, "Flash" & Maggie

2003 Winnebago Brave 36M
2012 Scion xB

TEO
Explorer
Explorer
Getting the coach and toad washed and packed. Heading south in a few hours, south for us being the Keys.

Paul

Paul & Helen

2002 Winnebago Journey DL:)
1999 Jeep Cherokee toad :C
Yellow Lab, Jodie, Chocolate Lab, Coco :B, and Lab/Golden mix, Sandy.:B
FMCA 98905
http://ptempesta.blogspot.com

restorodder
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I replaced a broken latch on the sliding mirrored door for the closet. I did not know they were sold two to a package,so now I have three spares. I also installed a door wall lock on the bedroom pocket door. This keeps the door open but not stuck to the dreaded "super Velcro". Now we can open and close the door with out the big tug-of war game. I also installed the last piece of cable for the READY BRAKE braking system. Today I hope to make a test drive with the new Dodge Dakota toad,in tow,and power wash the MH.
2008 Newmar Canyon Star - 2007 Dodge Dakota Toad - Ready Brute tow bar & brake system - one cat - Sassy 14

WadenCeeJay
Explorer
Explorer
We used an entire bottle of Simple Green and a tremendous amount of elbow grease and washed the bottom half of the coach. What a CHORE!!
1998 Aerolite 8527RK Fifth wheel
2006 Ford Harley Davidson F250 TV (With blown head gaskets)

1995 National Dolphin 533

We need to sell the 5er now.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
Looked out the window where my motorhome usually sets and dreamed about far away places; Its been in the repair shop sence 15 Sept getting repaired. (someone T boned me last summer). O me O my, darn darn.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
John&Joey wrote:
Packed it, heading down south for the winter :B

Have a great time in the warmth :B We'll keep the roads plowed......

We finished cleaning out the MH for winter. Now have to get the freezables out of the garage. They're saying snow again. Gee, wonder if we'll have a Halloween blizzard again.