cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

emmmw
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil and filter and exercised the generator. Starting preps for a short 800 mile trip next weekend. I love this stuff!

QuietWater
Explorer
Explorer
Shoveled a path to the door. Door was frozen shut, so I just turned around and went back in the house. There is a four foot snow drift in front of the MH from blowing snow. Can't wait for a thaw.
Daniel Miller
1984 Holiday Rambler Imperial
1982 Tioga Arrow Class C

malibufam
Explorer
Explorer
New driving lights, washed it, then fixed the carefree door awning. Very productive day nice too like 78 and clear as can be. I hope it warms up for the rest of you who are cold.
2005 Beaver Patriot, Cat C9, Triple slide with Tag
2005 GMC Duramax "Dingy"

kjburns
Explorer
Explorer
We got back from a two week trip and winterized it. We're heading back out in a couple of weeks.
2019 Dynamax Isata3 24FW

TEO
Explorer
Explorer
I just checked to make sure that the furnace was operating properly. When you live in Florida, you don't have to winterize. HA!!! You don't if you spend the winter in Mexico.

Paul

Paul & Helen

2002 Winnebago Journey DL:)
1999 Jeep Cherokee toad :C
Yellow Lab, Jodie, Chocolate Lab, Coco :B, and Lab/Golden mix, Sandy.:B
FMCA 98905
http://ptempesta.blogspot.com

safarisahara
Explorer
Explorer
I started the engine,drove about two miles then parked it and plugged her back in. Then I took a long hard look and thought summer is just around the corner.

Capt Ron

rphdiesel
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered a new Automatic power transfer switch.

QuietWater
Explorer
Explorer

Crawled underneath and took pictures of the suspension. After all, it was a balmy 19 degrees and the snow was dry. Found out I have some things to do before summer.
Daniel Miller
1984 Holiday Rambler Imperial
1982 Tioga Arrow Class C

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
Did more plumbing on the fuel tank redo. Using hydraulic hose for supply and return with AN fittings. Over kill but with fuel, that's OK.

Hjudge49
Explorer
Explorer
Put it back to bed after a short (35 mile) "New Years" trip. Since the kids and Grands were meeting us at the Condo for New Years, we took the coach to a nearby "resort", since the condo isn't big enough for all of us. We are now in the middle of a deep freeze (for us), so I drained the H20 system, set the thermostats to 55 and said "night-night". Unfortunately, I discovered a very slow coolant leak that I think is coming from a connection at the oil cooler, so I cleaned the area with "GUNK" and will inspect and repair when the weather gets back to normal. MAN, I hate cold weather!.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Thought about removing the snow from around the people door and the garage door as the temp was up to 16ยฐF. Should be checking on how things are "doing" in the garage. But instead shoveled some more snow off the deck (tiring work). The weather guessers say we'll have a "warm-up" to the 20's this weekend. So maybe we'll attack the snow then....:)

1995brave
Nomad
Nomad
Drained the fresh water tank and water heater due to upcoming cold weather. Well that's 56 gallons of water all over the ground.

jaychat2003
Explorer
Explorer
Painted the bedroom.
J

mscamping
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Xantrex Digital Echo Charger and it works great so far..
Mike..
2003 Holiday Rambler Neptune 36 PBD - ISB 300 Cummins- Allison MH2000 5 speed
2013 Equinox w/Blue Ox Aventa II & SMI Stay-n-Play Duo
FMCA 331658 HRRVC 105155 Chapter - 57- Good Sam Life Member - Coach Net - 3/4 timers
Mike & Sharon

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
Installed desulfator on the house bank, serviced the Jacobs Elmag retarder and painted the 214 gallon fuel tank in preperation of installing it. Leaked @ the sender flange and was real nasty on top.