cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
Off the jack stands, out for a test run with new air throttle, real nice. @ truck stop added 400 bucks to fuel tank, back to house, plugged in and ready for the road, after interior cleaning and making the beds.

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
Installed batts.,pumped the loud pedal 5 times,fired up after a looong winter nap(just after Labor day)started preping for a trip to Ft.Wilderness this April,bought new air bags for the front,and a new inverter.

bigbubba1959
Explorer
Explorer
Dumped the tanks!!! lol
if once you dont suuuceedd
If once you deont succeed
If once you dont succeed try tryyyy
If once you dont' succedd
Ok if once you dont succeed just freaking DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

s79vette
Explorer
Explorer
Started Generator and blew a hole in muffler, shucks. Too much snow yet to fix, maybe in a couple weeks.
2003 Gulfstream Ultra Supreme Ford V10 2004 Jeep Liberty, Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
Online with Inspiron
A member of

http://www.gsowners.com

gardnergang
Explorer
Explorer
Started replaceing 2 drawer slides and had a mobile RV tech test the LP system for leaks.
99 Monaco Diplomat 38A

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Had front end aliegned and front end leveled. New y pipe installed and magna flow 50 muffler intsalled.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Had Sat recever put on top

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Washed and waxed it (three days)then used it as a wind break for some R&R.

Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

teebee1
Explorer
Explorer
installed LCD TV in outside storage bay so we can enjoy while outside cooking, etc. Great for watching the ballgame and having the neighbors over.
teebee1
2007 Four Winds Hurricane 34B
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser turbo, convertible
retired and irresponsible

pjb2rlb
Explorer
Explorer
Put it up for sale.

weathershak
Explorer
Explorer
Put a down payment on it and sent my insurance binder to the Dealer. I pick it up Friday, then i will have lots to do every day.:B
Full timing it since July 2012

Hjudge49
Explorer
Explorer
Painted my new homemade Genturi. Let it dry and stored it away. Spent about an hour trying to get the rig positioned in the storage barn where all 4 slides would open. Found that the barn is 2" too narrow to open all four. What a Bummer!

UltimaRV
Explorer
Explorer
NOTHING!
I am thousands of miles away from it ๐Ÿ˜ž
Dian, Robert & Precious (taking a break - see profile)
2000 45' Featherlite 5000, tag, slide, Detroit Series 60
2006 19' Towcorp enclosed trailer w/60" tongue
2004 13' Ultima GTR (9.9 seconds standing quarter mile)

Tulirose
Explorer
Explorer
Made another payment on it as it sits in my driveway. *big sigh*

๐Ÿ™‚ THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS A BAD MEMORY!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

AWMIII
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the fresh waterpump. De-Winterized the coach. Found a leak in the fitting that attaches to the waterpump. Dremmeled the swage fitting off of the pex that comes off of the waterpump. Replaced 3 inch section of Pex with clear hose and hose clamps. Fired up the water heater once it was full, didn't do anything. I got out the circuit tester and identified a blown thermal protector. I TEMPORARILY replaced the protector with a jumper. Bingo the waterheater fired up. Winterized the coach. Added air to all 8 tires. Reattached the waterpump to the tank. Sprayed the belts with belt dressing.

Incase you are wondering, I bought a repo 1997 HR 36WGS Endeavor a few weeks ago and I am slowly getting it ready for it maiden voyage. I have about 750 miles of testing on it already. Headed to Disney in 2 weeks.
2012 Discovery 40g
2000 Newmar Mountain Aire MACA 3664
1997 HR Endeavor 36 WGS
2007 Springdale 267 BHS w/ 2003 Expedition