cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Relaxing in Quartzsite
Bob

96Bounder30E
Explorer II
Explorer II
Changed a tail light bulb..........:B
Eric
96 Bounder 30E-F53(460)
stock Ford intake w/K&N air filter
used Thorley headers
new Banks resonator, muffler, tail pipe and 4" polished SS exhaust tip

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Finished replacing the distributor cap, rotor and spark plug wires. Also found some loose valve cover bolts and tightened them. Probably wait for warmer weather to replace plugs, they only have 28K miles on them.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Reorganized basement storage to accomodate our new inflateable kayak.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

fourmat
Explorer
Explorer
Watched some of the snow melt off the roof
2009 Challenger

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered a new cruise control cannot get parts for the old furon ecocruise anymore so have to change it all.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
SKIPCAROL wrote:
Still waiting on my MH to finish at the shop. It's taken over 3 weeks to get a plastic wheeel well molding. Wish the'd hurry...getting hitch itch...so am planning our trip to the Northeast this Mar/April/May. Gotta finish filling in my map!

Hope your three weeks don't turn out like my two weeks the shop promised me to get my ,motorhome; (the two weeks turned into four months.)

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Still waiting on my MH to finish at the shop. It's taken over 3 weeks to get a plastic wheeel well molding. Wish the'd hurry...getting hitch itch...so am planning our trip to the Northeast this Mar/April/May. Gotta finish filling in my map!
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Clieb wrote:
The step well cover slide has been out for awhile. Replacement pneumatic actuator @ $500.00. Power to one side but not the other. Service man told me the relay was out and you cannot buy only the relay have to buy the entire unit.
The light came on yesterday, (check the switch stupid), it was out and I found a replacement, not exact but it works and i like it better.
Installed new switch today, slide cover works like a charm.
Total cost $6.29, I figgure I saved $493.71.

Our step cover failed in Ontario while on this long (continuing) trip. Tech diagnosed one failed relay. We didn't want to wait for parts so he reversed the relays. It opens with air and we use the manual switch to push is open by hand. He didn't say the relay could not be purchased alone however.

BUT! Now I'm going to check the switch! Sometime soon. When I can tear my self away from lazing around in Zihuatanejo! ๐Ÿ™‚

B

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Camco Hybrid hot water heater. It works!
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

Clieb
Explorer
Explorer
The step well cover slide has been out for awhile. Replacement pneumatic actuator @ $500.00. Power to one side but not the other. Service man told me the relay was out and you cannot buy only the relay have to buy the entire unit.
The light came on yesterday, (check the switch stupid), it was out and I found a replacement, not exact but it works and i like it better.
Installed new switch today, slide cover works like a charm.
Total cost $6.29, I figgure I saved $493.71.
An RV'r is someone driving a $300,000.00 Motorhome pulling a $40,000.00 car and looking for a free place to park.
2002 Itasca Horizon 36'
2009 Buick Enclave

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted new loudspeakers in the roof to compliment the new stereo I fitted a few weeks ago.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
RHappykamper wrote:
Yesterday was my first day of owning a motorhome, I sat in it and admired it while having a few beers with my friends. Now I am going to start figuring out what I need to put in it, ie., pots, linens, etc.

Would like to hear your updates/experiences. We are 14 months into owning our first. These forums are great for sharing the goods times, and IMHO sharing the "obstacles" that rving has.
Sometimes the best trips are the ones that are least planned.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

RHappykamper
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday was my first day of owning a motorhome, I sat in it and admired it while having a few beers with my friends. Now I am going to start figuring out what I need to put in it, ie., pots, linens, etc.

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
I dry washed my coach with the Solution and it looks new again. Don't have any trips planned, but I want it ready. We might take a drive up to Quartzite this year and check it out. Have not been there since 2002. Then to Palm Springs and spend about three weeks there playing some golf.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision