cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

SKIPCAROL
Explorer
Explorer
Jumpped Up and Down with excitement! Finally got our RV from the shop (took 6 weeks) and there it is on its pad awaiting a trip...but first...gotta clean the mold from the fridge as it was off and closed the whole time.
Carol, Skip & Buddy the Mutt

2005 Four Winds Hurricane 32R
2008 Chevy HHR Toad

FC
Explorer
Explorer
Since our MH is parked for the winter in a storage yard, I went up to start it and run the motor and the genny for about 35 minutes. Started perfectly even after sitting in the freezing temps for the last month. Sitting there gave me the opportunity to plan for trips as soon as it warms up here.
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

TexRex
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the bedroom vent shroud, refer vent shroud and both holding tank caps. Still got bathroom and A/C shrouds to go.....
Thom
97 Rexhall Vision
Pride of the Fleet

bsimonds
Explorer
Explorer
Installed my Unified Tow Brake controller.
Bill Simonds
'99 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom
330HP "Yellow" motor
'94 K5 Blazer 4X4 toad

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted the new actuator for the new cruise control,computer and wiring to follow.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

WV_Hillbilly_1
Explorer
Explorer
Spending the winter in Florida so that I don't have to spend time clearing the snow from off the MH. lol
Bob, Linda & Patches, Poncho & Peanut
2003 Damon Daybreak (Expensive dog kennel)
2002 Jeep Liberty Limited (Toad)
1996 Chevy S-10 4 X 4 (Alternate Toad)

Global warming is caused by the "SUN"!

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
melvonnar wrote:
pack pack pack as soon as the weather gets warmer, I'm ready to go; by the way I live in Florida, It must be this globel warming they keep talking about, but it sure is cold here. high in the 50s low in the 30s

Global warming thing:

Look at the melting Polar Ice Caps. The globe is not located in Florida.

Guy_Autorino
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing! we have 5.5 inches of snow which we normaly don't get, so am waiting for it to leave, I figure mother nature put it there and she can take it away.

The_Dunks
Explorer
Explorer
I cleaned out the bathrrom cupboards and drawers and I ENJOYED it! Something about just being inside the MH....
The Dunks - Terry and Steve
'05 Endeavor - The Oasis
'10 Jeep Liberty
In God We Trust

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
Thought about the motor home, but the below zero temps are too much to walk out to the garage (and we're not counting what the wind chill is).

Been around zero overnight here the last few days. Supposed to warm up some so I'll start packing for our FL trip in March.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
pack pack pack as soon as the weather gets warmer, I'm ready to go; by the way I live in Florida, It must be this globel warming they keep talking about, but it sure is cold here. high in the 50s low in the 30s

Buffettphan
Explorer
Explorer
i cleaned about 12" of snow off the roof, again. getting old. Thank god for the cover.
2004 Lance 1010
2005 GMC 2500HD
Bilstine Shocks
Hellwigs
Tork lifts
Stables Loads
Thule duel axle trailer
2012 Harley Davidson Electra Glide Limited
2013 Softail Deluxe
2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 883C

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Put the generator bay door back on its hinge. It will fall off again, and I have no clue how to get the door to quit springing out of it. :M
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Dreamed about it. I want to get dirty, change oil, clean, climb on the roof, learn more. I NEVER thought I would say this. Can't wait to be a Snowbird.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

CaBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the old Kingdome sat. dish. If you look close you can see it just infront of the rear AC, and installed a new Winegard Travler Directv Slimline SK 3005. Turned it on for a test run after all the mounting work and watched it "do it's thing". Great reception and very pleased with the unit. Most time consuming part of the job was building a good base to mount the new unit on. Used a piece of 3/8 inch acrylic, 2 ft. by 4 ft. long to reach from one roof support to the next one. Quite a job but came out really nice and has great UV resistance so should last many moons.
The older I get, the better I used to be.
1997 Prevost by Country Coach
470 HP Series 60 Detroit / 6 SP. Allison
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Toad
Same Co-Pilot for 46 years
2 Boston Terriers, Scout & Mia