cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
I had "girls day out" with my cousin today...While I was out shopping & eating lunch, my sweet hubby was home washing all the windows in the motorhome!! She's a-sparkling now & ready to go!
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!

Bill_v
Explorer
Explorer
Buying fuel again for it.
38J Winnebago Adventurer 2005 :W
2005 Grand Caravan
Demco Excalibar Tow Bar
V.I.P. Tow Brake
Have Fun

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Greased up the gearbox cable linkeages and throttle links.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

kahoona
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I masked the roof edges, lifted and blocked up the A/C and coated the rubber roof with 2 part roof coating. Interesting that it is both a 2 part and a solvent based mixture. That is one tough job and messy too! glad it is over. Saved me a bundle though. Dropped the A/C back down on it as per instructions and removed the masking tale 4 hours later. Still a little wet today so I'll stay off of it. Removing all exterior lights and re-sealing the holes to keep water out. Cleaning lenses and repairing screw holes. Replacing many screws with Stainless. Will have to break uot the front top running lights in order to get a g00d enough grip on the screws. No problem because they have all fallen victim to low branches. Thats the price paid for bushwhacking and well worth it. Removing lower ladder attachment points to check for water intrusion and seal with Eternabond.Must troubleshoot a jack down sensor. Whew! Another long day!
Kahoona

Just think of it as a boat except that it is the top that needs to be waterproof.

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
Vac & dusted; Made a list of things to replenish/load before our next little outing. Rearranged some things in cupboards & closets -- still figuring out what we really need (want) to have on board & where to stow it! Really enjoying the process!
We've been to & through many states, but not with the MH...Watch for Road Trip 2011!!

revump
Explorer
Explorer
We moved to an RV park to replinsh and dump after dry camping for 5 days.
Bob

Bill_v
Explorer
Explorer
I drained the water tanks and holding tanks as we are going to have a go at selling it
38J Winnebago Adventurer 2005 :W
2005 Grand Caravan
Demco Excalibar Tow Bar
V.I.P. Tow Brake
Have Fun

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Checked the batteries. Chassis batteries fine, S.G. at 1.265 pretty much across the board, voltage maintained by the Xantrex Echo Charger.

House batteries S.G. (those cells I could reach easily) about 1.175.

Just as comment here, will post this on Tech Issues.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced driver's side front brake caliper. Obviously been on there since new, 94 chassis, and did not want to come off.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
blackf3504dr wrote:
Got it all set to use as a guest room for the wife's sister and her husband. A lot cheaper then a motel room and in my opinion, a lot nicer !

And if they stay too long just move it to a campground farther away!:B

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned up the latest batch of snow blocking the MH garage people door.

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
Got it all set to use as a guest room for the wife's sister and her husband. A lot cheaper then a motel room and in my opinion, a lot nicer !
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

tncroadrunner
Explorer
Explorer
Well, this wasn't today, but in the recent past:

Took a 2-day trip close to home, learned about the "reset switch" for the levelers ๐Ÿ™‚ We were quite relieved to know they didn't just die on us...

We go out & sit in her almost daily to play a game, watch a movie, or just plan our upcoming summer trip.

Today, we'll go out & prep her for a 3-day trip to Clear Lake. We decided it's time to venture a bit further from home!!

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Gave it its six monthly wax job.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

camper19709
Explorer
Explorer
I disposed of a mouse that I trapped. Last week there were 3 mice in the traps. Spending the winter fighting the mice!! I have 12 traps in the moho and lots of mothballs.
Wish me luck!!!

Chip
06 SurfSide
Chip
06 SurfSide
30ft class A
2 slides
Ford V10 chassis
04 Chevy Astro van toad