cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

vmckague
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got new drain plug in water heater. Last fall the old plug came out in pieces with me finally screwing up the threads in the water heater. Had to buy a thread taping tool to clean up the threads I messed up. Hope it doesn't leak!!!

baker_barnes
Explorer
Explorer
Put my favorite/must have pillow and Tommie Sue (Kelpie) in the MH. Heading to Zion NP.
Yipee! good to be back on the road, but don't even think about it, we will never go full-time.
The B's - Charlie & Nancy
Disabled Vietnam Veteran-Army
Retired
2003 Subaru Baja w/Brake Buddy
1965 Ford Galaxie 500 Convertible
Cricket ESV
Mighty Hauler/Jazzy
Winegard Little Trav'ler SK3005
Service Dog (rescued Kelpie)"Tommie Sue"
FMCA: F371211

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
put new gas-springs on couple of the basement doors!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
racer99 wrote:
...I'll have to wait till I/We get further South to de-winterize-Seven more days and it's FLA here we come-Rich (PAUPERS PRIDE)

We leave on the 26th for FL. Of course we got about 10" of snow last night which will make packing the MH a lot of fun.

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
Tues had 6 new Goodyear 670's mounted
Weds bought 19 flat screen to replace 1991 analog TV
Thurs Spent most of the day figuring-Cutting & mounting TV
Fri Filled her belly with gas and a dash of STA-Bil & cleaned
Sat went all over town looking for a 4" drop (either Reese or Curt)
Sun Taped Daytona 500 so I could get tow dolly hooked up and wiring checked out so everything blinks as they should- -started furnace
Mon I'll go get the Propane tank filled-Gotta fool with TV to get a picture-I'll have to wait till I/We get further South to de-winterize-Seven more days and it's FLA here we come-Rich (PAUPERS PRIDE)

chipndip
Explorer
Explorer
Repaired loose hood release cable.
Re-installed coach battery tie downs. (Took them out to be checked)

dragr1
Explorer
Explorer
Spent 7 hours fixing bad wiring on the main engine harness, hopefully this will get it all fixed up.

Next test drive will be white knuckle womndering if it will make it back home.
2014 Ram 3500 CC Longbed 4x4, G56, tow rig
2013 Jayco 33BHTS Travel Trailer
2014 Toyota Tacoma CC TRD 4x4, work rig

mikeintn
Explorer
Explorer
Opened the windows and let it air out some.
Mike, Cindy, Chris and Spunky the Cocker Spaniel & Naro the cat
2002 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 38 PST
Cummings 330
Onan 7500 Watt Generator
Master Tow 80THD tow dolly
2009 Mini Cooper S Toad

lhatton
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new headlight and parking/turn assemblies along with new silverstars. The old ones were beyond even a good polishing.

Also replaced all the old crazed marker lights on the sides. Having already done the rear clearance lights, all I have left is the front clearance lights.

Now I need to take a little drive at night and fine tune my headlights.

Les
1994 Pace Arrow SOLD IT!
2000 Discovery
2002 Wrangler

The one I have left may still be too many!

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the engine air filter. Started packing for trip to FL next weekend, one basement compartment wouldn't open. 30 degrees and I had kneel on the ground to try and get it open. Felt like it was still locked but I managed to get a thin screwdriver up under the latch and get it open. Seems okay now.

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up yesterday from having the Generac 7.5L gennie worked on.Man,you've really gotta take care of those thinks.It went in in November to have the broken diesel fuel pass thru fitting replaced on the back of the unit.$5.67 part-$260 labor. At the same time had it serviced and found that it hade never been done in 10 years,968 hrs, and had to have the shredded belts replaced along with the idler pulley and also the intake hose replaced where there were almost holes worn thru the hose from where they rubbed against the bolts that hold the front case on.REALLY EXPENSIVE..Total bill with the fuel line included, $1300. Got home from Vegas and had trouble starting around Christmas,but it started and then again in January to exercise it and it wouldn't start.Took it in last week and they found several loose wires from the batteries in the rear,tightened them, and that the starter had hung up on the flywheel and wouldn't release.New starter and labor,$995..
Went up today and repaired the cabinet door over the bar which the DW broke when she put the main slide out w/o checking it..New hinges,exact copies from HD.Put in new hose hangar for the shower head for the DW as the old one was higher than she was.Getting ready to replace all the front door gaskets as they are leaking somewhere and getting it ready to head out somewhere's close for three nites next week.Probably Belfair state park.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

brobox
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the old VCR and replaced with a Blu Ray player that will also stream Netflix.
Chuck
02 Travel Supreme, 2 street side slides
09 Toyota Tacoma 2WD

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded up ready for the off tomorrow morning,heading for the part of spain where clint eastwood made all those spaghetti westerns.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the awning
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

pugg3970
Explorer
Explorer
I had a Davis Tru-Trac by Roadmaster installed on my 2008 Winnebago Sightseer. I saw an immediate difference on the handling of my coach.
REMEMBER 9/11/01
LET US NEVER FORGET