cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
anemic wrote:
wish I could get an update from Bridgeway - my mistake was telling them I'm in no hurry so they could prioritize snowbirds on the skeedaddle

Always, always tell a repair place you need it a day or two before you actually do.

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Adjusted valves and set injector timing.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

ljhl
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the front Sony 26" TV with a 32" Samsung LED TV. Installed a RO water system (from the RV Filter Store)under the kitchen sink.Did a mod to the TV cables that bypasses the Antenna Amp so I can use the Park Cable input for external Satellite hookup.
2007 Dutch Star 4023
Subaru Forester Toad
A mutt named Arvee

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
NavyChaps wrote:
mcb56 wrote:
NavyChaps wrote:
NavyChaps wrote:
I completed an inexpensive handling fix based on the below thread:

http://www.irv2.com/forums/f23/cheap-handling-fix-72335.html

mcb56 wrote:
Haven't tried my handling fix yet, but will soon. Please post your results.

It was a fairly easy mod. I have driven only about 20 or so miles afterwards, and that was all in town driving. The cornering felt a whole lot flatter and the steering seemed more responsive. I hope to get on the road over Columbus day and can give a better update then. Some of the folks on the referenced thread have put over 5000 miles on the mod and seem to be pleased.:C

I did the mod several months ago. Took all of 30 minutes to do both front and rear. Just haven't driven it yet.

Mine took a little longer because I replaced my links with the Hellwig adjustible ones.

Had to replace my rear bushing on the rear sway bar and then took her on a 100 mile trip. Handled great with no wind on the way up and even better, it handled great with a strong crosswind on the way back. Still havent done the "fix" on the rear.
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Sealed along both drip gutters. Wow they really needed it! Knew to look because it wasn't done on my last MH and it cost me $9000 in Delam repair! ๐Ÿ˜ž
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

anemic
Explorer
Explorer
got the home a/c unit moved to make more room for the rv driveway coming next week. also clipped short some decorative grass, divided them, reistributed them, and put down cypress mulch. it actually looks great. wish I could get an update from Bridgeway - my mistake was telling them I'm in no hurry so they could prioritize snowbirds on the skeedaddle
Noob, 1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 28' since May 2011

rtravis
Explorer
Explorer
Looked out the window at the beautiful fall colors in the Western North Carolina mountains ๐Ÿ™‚
Shirley, Robert and Mr. Otis the cat. Newmar Scottsdale towing Nissan Versa Hatchback.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
Flushed fresh water tank, filled it halve full of fresh water, checked tires, looked under the bonet to see if anything built a nest under there. leaving for north Carolina Sat.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Got a new TV for the front, replaced the exploded GFCI outlet in the kitchen, still need a new convection microwave... Hint, when a friend sets up an RV connection for you at his place make sure he doesn't wire it with 220v like a dryer plug. ๐Ÿ˜ž

restorodder
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it today,and aired up the tires. DW did some more packing,and I bought the final round groceries,for the trip south.
2008 Newmar Canyon Star - 2007 Dodge Dakota Toad - Ready Brute tow bar & brake system - one cat - Sassy 14

Old_Blue
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the m/h, check, polished 3/4 of it today, check, lady bugs everywhere, check, finish it tomorrow, check,,if I can move.. This is the only time I wish we had a tear drop trailer..lol. nothing wrong with a T/D..
Bill
Bill
36 Holiday Rambler
Harley Rider

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the old original bedroom incadesent lights with nice new ones. Replaced a wall outlet with a switched outlet.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

Raymon
Explorer
Explorer
Got the required state safety inspection performed, engine oil changed and the chassis lubed.

Ray

sunset26
Explorer
Explorer
Hi - My first post. Seems like a very informative forum.
Well, we have a 1985 Rockwood. We decided to put in a tile backsplash in the kitchen area and bath sink area. Looks nice. Ready for our next adventure to the Balloon Fest in Statesville, NC.

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
New evidence on The History Channel:

The Myanians made their calendars with two sticks and a stone. One of the stick broke when they got to Dec 21st, 2012. All the other sticks were used for firewood, hence the demise of the Mayan empire.