cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Raymon
Explorer
Explorer
Washed, winterized, added diesel winter fuel additive and remove tow bar.

Ray

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Finished trimming out hardwood floors in the stairwell..

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/302162_2151800277906_1333361666_31992283_1575703967_n.jpg

sc3283
Explorer
Explorer
replaced the compressor relay in the circuit board on the frt AC controlled by the 4 button Duo Therm T stat. Relay would click but not power the compressor
04 D-Max Crew Dually

96 Monaco Dynasty 36'

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Relocated water pump from bathroom cabinet to fix: stand on head to service issue and cut out pump noise. Pump now in wet bay below fresh water tank and on DIY Great Stuff foam isolation mount.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing because of all the darn rain........and cold......

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled the Anode on the water heater to drain for the winter. Will blow the lines and anti-freeze the traps this Saturday. Man I hate Winter. 4-5 more years to retirement (I hope).
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Still working on removing the diamond shield from the front of the rv. It is one tough vinyl.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Flooring flooring flooring... Actually putting in the floor is easy, trimming it out is not..

egshswinger
Explorer
Explorer
Have been thinking about putting in a new toilet, and so I went to cw bought one of them new cermic foot flush and put it in, not as rough as I thought it was going to be so if I can do it anyboby can.

Happy traveling
God Bless
Eugene
2002 Silverado 2500HD Duramax
2004 Montana 3670RL
Full Timer as of 11/1/13

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
This is not on topic, but. I have some wiring problems my wife smelled burning wires as we came home Sunday and the coach battery lights will not come on, nor will the water pump.

How do I check the wiring and determine where the problem is?

Thanks for the help.

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
Got to give DW the credit today. She's down at the RV lot finishing up the fridge clean up. Normally it's not that bad a chore, but at the end of the last trip, got in to big a hurry, and we forgot to leave the fridge doors open so we had mold greet us on last bi-weekly check.
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

FC
Explorer
Explorer
I started the worst job of the year, winterizing.
Can't wait till spring.
JM2CW
2003 Georgetown 346DS Ford F-53
2008 Pontiac G6 Toad, Blue Ox Aventa LX
Vice President Operations Family Campers & RVers
www.fcrv.org

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the built-in Spice Rack and realigned the shelves so it fits an adult size spice as opposed to those over priced Smurf bottles. Not bad for someone that got a D in Wood Shop.
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

Hjudge49
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday, I replaced the control module on my automatic step, and got my tripod satellite dish working correctly.

SpurHntr
Explorer
Explorer
well, last night i replaced the other headlamp bulb in the class A.

in the Fiver i "readied" her for an upcoming hunting trip for whitetails. system checked her and layed down carpet remnants throughout so we dont have to take on/off the MUDDY hunting boots i expect with the rediculous rainfall we have had.
'08 Newmar Kountry Star 3916, 400ISL Cummins
'17 F250 Diesel Platty SRW Crew 6.75' bed
'17 JKU Rubicon Recon, LoD flat towable Destroyer bumper.
Blue Ox, BB, PP TPMS, Ranger EV