cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

toolttime
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned the roof and wash. Ready for wax next week.
2015 Thor Tuscany 45AT

supercub
Explorer
Explorer
Finished cleaning up the rat nest of wires and coax cables behind all the electronic equipment. Tie wraped wires and rerouted some of them. I also opened up the rear of the cabinet a little to give more room. Looks a 100% better, plus I can pull equimpment out and not have wires every where.

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the link. How many hinges? 8 I figure. Starting tomorrow.
Martin & Cheryl
40 Foot 2009 Damon Tuscany 4076
Cummins 360, Hyundai Santa Fe
Full timing since 2010.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
mmiille wrote:
mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:
I made the plans too. I use Google Sketch-up. its a free Cad software that is very easy to use and very powerful! If you look at my RV Re-model album you can see some of the other sketchup designs I did for teh rest of the remodel. Once I get it all in the computer I can figure out cut lists and everything before I even go to the store. Its been working really well so far.

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:
Thanks! YEs I built it. I've been remodeling our RV to fit our needs. You can see the whole remodel here:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:
Did you build this? It looks great!

So where did you get the plans?

So can you put your plans on here? I don't see any sketch for the table.

I can't open the link. Can you check it?

Here is the link in full.. If it doesn't work copy and paste to your URL line..
http://www.k-j-g.com/RV_Island.pdf

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:
I made the plans too. I use Google Sketch-up. its a free Cad software that is very easy to use and very powerful! If you look at my RV Re-model album you can see some of the other sketchup designs I did for teh rest of the remodel. Once I get it all in the computer I can figure out cut lists and everything before I even go to the store. Its been working really well so far.

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:
Thanks! YEs I built it. I've been remodeling our RV to fit our needs. You can see the whole remodel here:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

I can't open the link. Can you check it?
Martin & Cheryl
Full timing since 2010.

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Wow,that's quite a project.. Wish that I had that skill. I can do a lot of that stuff,but not as neatly.Need better tools I guess.

Lessee,daughter and a friend from Ca styed in the MH last week,so I had to go and dump it.I got it pretty clean,but they had shut off the water at the Fairgrounds dumpsite,so couldn't get the rinse I wanted.:( Took it out on the freeway for about a 10 mile run each way out and back and got everything really warmed up.Running good!!!:B Got home and finally found the mouse nest I've been looking for and cleaned out a whole section of the lower compartment and will be putting NUMEROUS bait traps down there.I sprayed the front door awning the other day with that waterproof silicone spray and it seems to shed the water really well.Now all I need to do is to figger out how to re-route the water as it comes off the roof,over the gutter and rolled up awning and run down inside the door. Oh well..
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Kevgrn114 wrote:
mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

I can print out some views to PDF and post them. This is something I'm hoping to do to supplement income when we are on the road full time so this will be a good test. ๐Ÿ™‚ Give me a day or two and I'll see if I can get them together in a readable format..

Ok, maybe a little less than a day or two but here it is. Its a very base instructional on the RV Island.
Any Feedback is appreciated as it will help me to create better easier plans...

ENJOY!!!

RV Island

kokois1
Explorer
Explorer
Picked up our MH today from Camping World (warranty work). Before gas increases even more stopped and filled up with fuel. Will now prepare it for some trips this spring and summer.
Steve and LuAnne
2010 Fleetwood Bounder Classic 33U
Ford V10 Power Platform
Golden Retriever: KoKo

eldondo
Explorer
Explorer
I had last started her in November 2011. I've been worrying that I had waited too long to warm her up properly. No worries, she started immediately, everything worked, I started the generator, turned on the electric heat and went for a nice ride. Happy Camper today!

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

I can print out some views to PDF and post them. This is something I'm hoping to do to supplement income when we are on the road full time so this will be a good test. ๐Ÿ™‚ Give me a day or two and I'll see if I can get them together in a readable format..

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Kevgrn114 wrote:

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

Martin & Cheryl
Full timing since 2010.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer

mmiille wrote:
Kevgrn114 wrote:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

mmiille
Explorer
Explorer
Kevgrn114 wrote:

RV Remodel

mmiille wrote:

Martin & Cheryl
Full timing since 2010.

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
Started to load the coach, and headed to San Diego for a month.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

olfarmer
Explorer
Explorer
Waxed mine today, it was 50 degrees in N. Ia. Getting ready to go to Texas for a couple weeks.
Ed & Ruby & the 2 cats
2001 Winnebago Brave 30W
7.4 gas Work Horse Chassis
99 Jeep Grand Cherokee