cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Installed another row of flooring planks today hopefully more tomorrow.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

kpconnell
Explorer
Explorer
Fixed the rear A/C. After it stopped working, called around (during a heat wave, of course), told 2-3 weeks out for them to look at it, and one kind lady explained to me they don't fix these things, they replace them. I tried to explain to her it seemed like there were several replaceable parts, to no avail.

Anyway, after a ton of research, finally determined starting relay and capacitor were both bad, ordered a replacement kit from ebay, $25, had it shipped to a friend near us, and 5 minutes later, back in business.

kb7uxe
Explorer
Explorer
oiled 8 struts that hold my 100 gal fuel tank in between the frame so I can lower it down tomorrow to fin the annoying drip leak.. it only drips when it's more than 1/2 full, so I hope it's a vent hose or something simple.
1995 Winnebago Vectra 35RQ deisel pusher. 6 sp Alison . . .
13.5 mpg w/toad on flat ground. ( I hope that will now improve with exhaust modifications, and fix that dang drip... 8-)

tsjoshua
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded the fridge with food for a week, almost ready to leave on tuesday.
USN Retired - ETC(SS/SW) - AFT VARIETY

Currently working at Norfolk Naval Shipyard
2017 Georgetown 377, 37'
2003 Jeep Wrangler

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
revump wrote:
Replaced my chassis batteries

Won't be far behind you! The two group 27s (I think) have a manuf date of 2007 and though the rig always starts easily, the battery voltage quickly tapers off to 11.6V when left for a few days. At first I thought it was just phantom draws as my Xantrex Echo charger, which always kept them up, had recently failed but we came home yesterday after being away for 5 weeks and it's still sitting at 11.6 volts. Sound like maybe a bad cell.

Time to see my friend at Battery Direct and maybe buy him a coffee!

revump
Explorer
Explorer
BTW - forgot to mention that I purchased 4 new rear Michelins - I replaced the damaged fronts last August ... that ought to keep me in motion for awhile
Bob

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my chassis batteries
Bob

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Bought mine. 2001 35C Winnebago Brave. Hopefully gonna be picking it up next Saturday.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

MrsMingo
Explorer
Explorer
Had the pass. side front window replaced due to a crack!!! The guys had it done in a couple of hours but we've been chasing/killing the flies that came in!
Rae & Capt. Ron Lampe
Sparky - a work in progress
2001 Travel Supreme
1998 Chevy S-10
2011 BMW R1200RT

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Turned on the A/C so we can work out there tomorrow.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
I put on 3 coats of RMP. I put up our new Fire/Carbon Monoxide detector. I put a couch back in the living room.

Mahakal
Explorer
Explorer
Just walked in sat on driver seat and walked out. ๐Ÿ™‚
2015 Thor Ace 30.2
1981 Hondamatic
2016 Indian Scout

Scott___Jill
Explorer
Explorer
Super Guy 78 wrote:
Scott and Jill:
My e-mail is ronald.st.onge14@comcast.net I have 9 pictures to send and if any body want to see send your e-mail

scott@ecrcpc.com
1999 Pace Arrow 37s
F53 Triton V10 8 to 9 mpg 6 to 7 with toad

2005 Mazda 3 2.5 26 mpg

Romer1
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the kitchen faucet with a new stainless Pfister from Lowe's and replaced the old traveler toilet with a Dometic 310. Tomorrow replace bathroom sink and faucet and install 2 4" fans at top of refrigerator vent. Just picked up from new brakes, plugs, wires, front rotors, tail shaft seal and oil change on engine and genny.
Beginning to think it's a JustEmptyEveryPocket.
Merrill (KC9NPT)
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U
2014 Chev Equinox LT AWD

Super_Guy_78
Explorer
Explorer
Scott and Jill:
My e-mail is ronald.st.onge14@comcast.net I have 9 pictures to send and if any body want to see send your e-mail