cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Installed fan at top of refrigerator exhaust vent.

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Finished Wiring Alternator and it works great. Now all I need to do is pickup and clean up my tools and we can start packing.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

kwbusby
Explorer
Explorer
Installed an XM radio- getting ready to leave on our first campsite camping trip in an hour or so.
2003 Rexhall American Clipper 315
Ford V10
Toad 2008 Toyota Matrix manual on a dolly
1 Wife
2 Kids
1 Boston Terrier
1 Boxer

Ramair
Explorer
Explorer
Just add rope lighting in the bedroom, above the dressers and under the closets, looks real nice and out of the way, add a real nice light at night. Will add more lighting throughout the coach in the next week or two. Gonna set it in some stained wood,before hanging try to post pics when finished...
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378 XL

kwbusby
Explorer
Explorer
psmoore wrote:
Took our first trip in the class a today! Great fun, although it stormed for awhile. No water leaks that we can see.

Took ours too- we probably passed each other as I drove through Illinois on my way to Canada! Drove through a nice storm in Gretzky's hometown.
Ford V10
1 Wife
2 Kids
1 Boston Terrier
1 Boxer

kwbusby
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it nearly 800 miles!
Ford V10
1 Wife
2 Kids
1 Boston Terrier
1 Boxer

jeep2relax
Explorer
Explorer
Finished my HD flat panel TV installation.

purplekeenah
Explorer
Explorer
I tied to find an adjustment for the curbside front slide. At times it gets really snug to the front end of the opening, right now it is rubbing the the top right corner. Anyone know how to center the slide in the opening?
2015 Newmar Dutchstar 4369
2013 Chevy Equinox

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Took our first trip in the class a today! Great fun, although it stormed for awhile. No water leaks that we can see.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Installed replacement Battery Cross Connect Relay and TST Tire Pressure Sensors on the Motor Home. Will do the car tomorrow.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

Raymon
Explorer
Explorer
Got it ready to take 3 grandchildren camping for 6 days this coming week. Looking forward to all the fun and the memories we will be making. I don't let the grandchildren know, but I have as much fun as they do.

Ray

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got around to investigating my ground issue for my dash gauges. I only picked the hottest day of the year to work right behind that huge windshield. I pulled the dash apart and found a ground connection that I was getting about a .6 volt drop across from the main ground buss.

Whenever I would turn my headlights on or windshield wipers and the lights would come on my gauges would all change due to the added resistance. Now everything is working perfectly.

I also was informed on our last trip that my right side brake lights were not as bright as the left side so I tore into that and found another grounding problem back there. Corrosion was causing about a volt voltage drop to the right light bank. I cleaned all of the connections and we're good to go there as well.

I did a good semi-annual inspection of my hitch bolts and welds prior to towing our trailer this next week.

Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a Verizon antenna for my mifi access port. Didn't get any more bars, but so far there haven't been any dropped connections. Even with a major storm that rolled through here last night (Northern Minnesota).
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
I have been waxing my coach with VIP Swirl Away. I work on it for about two hours everyday after the sun goes down and it cools down some. No big rush taking my time and in two days working on it for two hours a day I have about three quarters of the coach done. WOW! this stuff really makes it look like a brand new coach. The paint job with the clear coat you can see yourself like a mirror. I will finish the job tomorrow. I want to get this done before we take off on an Alaskan cruise. Protect the paint job because this has been a very good coach and it seems like it will serve us a long time.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

kpconnell
Explorer
Explorer
Got a stereo installed. Finally!