cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Tubaronnie
Explorer
Explorer
Looked longingly at the covered mh as a winter storm descends...why oh why did we move north from Miami????? Hmmmmm....only a few more years until we can head south...Miss you, Florida!
Tubaronnie
1995 Winnebago Adventurer 30WQ

egh33
Explorer
Explorer
It was so cold, all I did was made a good check of the batteries. Every thing else is good. Yes, it needs washed, but we are on stage 4 water restriction. That means no watering outside of any kind. Besides too cold for this old man any way.

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a mount for a flat screen TV. Old tube TV went to the Salvation Army on the weekend.

racer99
Explorer
Explorer
Put the cover on MH after winterizing it-topping the gas tank ($3.06 a gal) put down downy towels and numerous cotton balls with peppermint oil drops to protect us from mice-72 days till we head for Fl.for 74 days of warm weather-planned 25 campgrounds all on reservation and paid for,The panhard bar I made worked super & put 4 new tires on rear this year (2 steer tires last year)Come on FEB 17th
pauperspride.blogspot.com

BigRabbitMan
Explorer
Explorer
Installed and additional towel rack on the bathroom door. Then I repalced the bathroom sink faucet. Thirty seven years of use from the original one was long enough.
BigRabbitMan
Gas to Diesel Conversion project
76 FMC #1046, Gas Pusher became a Diesel Pusher
Discussion thread on this site
"You're never too old to learn something stupid."

revump
Explorer
Explorer
It has been a joy to own our MH for the past 6 months ... we have been problem free.
Bob

toomoxy
Explorer
Explorer
UPDATEโ€ฆ the huge cracking noise I heard and thought was my windshield was not.
Speedy auto glass couldn't see anything โ€ฆhowever the one fellow went the
extra mile and discovered that my roof seal where the two fiberglass sections
(cab to body) was separatedโ€ฆand he suggested maybe that separation was what I heard.
I'm glad he saw the gap because then I was able to seal it up for the winter.

I also bit the bullet and decided to watch youtube and learn how to do my own
winterizingโ€ฆ went to Home Depot found the 1/2" tubing and female connector part which I made to use to fit onto the pump, to suck the antifreeze (pink stuff) through my water system.
fingers crossed that it worked as pink stuff came out of every orifice of the RV just as instructed in the many videos.
Saved money and hopefully won't have any mice this year (from going to RV place in the country).

toomoxy
Explorer
Explorer
Trackrig wrote:
To Toomoxy concerning the Bauer eletronic door lock.

In your posting on 10/24/13 you offered to send people a video of the lock. I tried to PM you, but your setup won't accept a PM. Please send me the video when you have time.

trackrig@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bill

Here is the videos they did up:

http://bauerproducts.com/bauerproductsvideos.php
here is my video I did of it working at night:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GfY_cNG7Lg

dirtfan85
Explorer
Explorer
Picked mine up from the previous owner yesterday. First time driving it. Will need to do a little work on it over the winter.

ncfd410
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from an overnight at the PSU-Illinois game this afternoon. Supposed to go to 27 degrees tonight so I winterized it this evening.
Ed and Muriel
2013 Winnebago Itasca Sunstar 35 F

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled another fogged up thermopane window to clean and reseal it.

dezolen
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized the new beast, changed oil with only 4000 km on it. Need to retire and use it now as it's winter berth is right outside my kitchen window teasing us everytime we look out.

RDG
Explorer
Explorer
Did the CHF last week and today added a Roadmaster Steering Stabilizer. We took a test drive and what a differance in handeling. Heading to FL for the Thanksgiving holiday in a couple of weeks
Bob
2001 Forest River Georgetown 346S Motorhome

s79vette
Explorer
Explorer
Used rig for the last time this year two weeks ago and neither slide would work.Kinda ruined a wk/end. got it home and couldn't find a blown fuse and
manual didn't show much. Sent off an email to Gulfstream and they sent me a couple printouts of my electrical compartment. Determined there is no control power as if a fuse has blown but can not find it as no fuses are bad in either chassis,lighting or coach panel. I do have a positive and negative pair for power seats not used that are fed by a 15 amp mini breaker from coach panel.
the driver seat has a safety slide switch that feeds both slides power and it is dead also. I found the wire at said seat switch that feeds slide buttons and
slides work fine now. I'm gonna induce a milliamp signal to other wire and try and find it in fuse compartment. I checked ALL fuses and all are good to look at and none are Id'd as slide power. After all that I did get it winterized and topped off batteries, took 1/2 gallon of distilled too. on edit I'm using power seat hot lead for slide control power.
2003 Gulfstream Ultra Supreme Ford V10 2004 Jeep Liberty, Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
Online with Inspiron
A member of

http://www.gsowners.com

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Moved it one state closer to our border crossing to Mexico: Albuquerque NM. Here three nights.