cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

MrWizard
It was on Wednesday, I fixed the throttle SENSE function of the US GEAR exhaust. Brake

I replaced the broken pedal mounted pressure switch with a smaller button switch, mounted it in the pedal
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

anemic
Explorer
Explorer
Bridgeway is busy! I really like the prices. For about $1300 I'm getting a caliper service, bearings repacked, many new front end parts & the dash hvac blower motor replaced. Nice!
Noob, 1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 28' since May 2011

Matt_Colie
Explorer II
Explorer II
This weekend I am cleaning and such to be ready to take 4 grandchildren and what parents can go to the last weekend of miniature (7.5") trains this season. The coach is the only vehicle we own that everybody can fit into.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Finished winterizing except for topping off the house batteries with well water. 43ยฐF this morning after several days of rain. Wind has cleaned off most of the leaves from the trees. More wind today. Glad the motor home is snug in its garage.

Kevgrn114
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the seat behind the passenger seat. removed the fold out table for that seat. Removed the forward dinette seat and positioned in place where the other chair was. Looks like its gonna fit good.

dennis_and_terr
Explorer
Explorer
finished packing; on the road in the morning for 20 days to try this retirement thing out. mickey called and said that he missed us.
dennis and terry
2000 damon intruder 349 (The Boo-mobile)
cats Hunter and Jazz
dog Abigail (newly adopted from humane society)
1995 Saturn wagon toad

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Started removing the diamond shield. Will definetly take time.

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
Sanded the walls and got some painting finally done. Going to look really really nice.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
On the final stage of winterizing:

Turned it sideways in the driveway so I could get it level, plugged in the fridge to start cooling, put the slides out to make it easier to work in. Next few days finish loading; food goes in on Saturday and Sunday morning it's the MV Coho to Port Angeles enroute to Mexico.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
rtravis wrote:
Looked out the window at the beautiful fall colors in the Western North Carolina mountains ๐Ÿ™‚

We went though there last year. Gorgeous!

sundancer268
Explorer
Explorer
Arrived back home yesterday and decided to take out the bird bath and post for the bird feeder. Oh well, what are a few more scratches. Drained the water tank and lines and will blow them this weekend. Last vacation was great, beautiful weather, sun sets and anniversary dinner with the bride of 42 years. Got my to do list for the next spring work bee and a few fun mods to do if I have the strength to get it done. Also filled the fuel and propane tanks for the long winters nap.
U. S. Navy (RETIRED) 1993
1995 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser 34' Diesel Pusher Cummins B5.9 12 Valve Engine, Allison MD-3060 6 Speed Transmission.
TOAD: 2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Elite
Road Master Sterling All-Terrain, Airforce One

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
Went to check something in my enclosed at 4 AM and noticed egg shells on my driveway. Egg hit center of driver side windshield. So, I'm out there in my boxer shorts hosing down the front of my MH. Dried egg will eat thru paint.

Jealous punks hate when other people have something they will never have. If it happens again, I'm gonna get my rockin' chair, put my shotgun across my lap and wait.

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Started removing the diamond shield off the front. Going to be a time consuming task. But needs to be done. The shield is bad from the bugs. Previous owner didn't take good care of the shield.

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
Put Primer on walls and ceiling. Painted AC cover inside the RV. Sealed Passenger Window. My son took off more pin striping. I fought with some screws and lost. I think they screwed them into some cement or something. Its really starting to look decent. Still have one more spot to fix from previous water damage but its not as big as the side already done.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Almost blew one days drive worth of Texas size bugs off the front this morining. Actually used a little water and most come off with a light touch. Red Max Pro #3 floor wax works as "not advertized"
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike