cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

spize909
Explorer
Explorer
Two days ago I was installing a fuel filter and new plug wires. While up under or I guess I should say over the passenger side wheel to get at the wires/plugs I noticed that my shock didn't look right. The piston was sticking out of the side of the dust boot. It had sheared off right where it meets the top mount eye. Have no idea when or how it happened.....
So with my trusty Bilstein lifetime warranty I figured no problem...except that I bought these shocks on-line and for some reason it's the one receipt that I do not have. I'm going out this weekend so I'm spending $130.00 on one new shock. Bilstein said the dealer might be able to work the warranty for me somehow. I'll find out in about 3 hours....
1993 30' Fleetwood Flair 454 TBI
Pulling ATV's to the deserts of California.

malibufam
Explorer
Explorer
Changed air dryer cartrige and all of a sudden it hit me.... I don't have anything left to do. Oh no! Then I remembered I have to fix keyless entry keypad. Oh and need to make an appointment to have valves adjusted as I am a bit past 30,000 miles. I got scared for a minute there!
2005 Beaver Patriot, Cat C9, Triple slide with Tag
2005 GMC Duramax "Dingy"

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
Well, swung by the storage yard and put the tire covers on her. Since we have not heard from SS regarding my wifes disability yet here we sit. You would think they could at least return a phone call. NOT!
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

Dutch_12078
Explorer II
Explorer II
Installed two shallow drawers under the dinette table for odds and ends.
Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F53 chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
Bigfoot Automatic Leveling System
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/Blue Ox baseplate

UltimaRV
Explorer
Explorer
Pushed the waste dump button, pushed the waste flush button and pushed the gray dump button. Then went back to reading my book and fell asleep from all the activity. Boy this Rv'ing is tiring.
Dian, Robert & Precious (taking a break - see profile)
2000 45' Featherlite 5000, tag, slide, Detroit Series 60
2006 19' Towcorp enclosed trailer w/60" tongue
2004 13' Ultima GTR (9.9 seconds standing quarter mile)

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
The sun is shinning and its getting warmer, :B hurrah; hurrah; hurrah, now I can go out and work on my motorhome.

Daboo
Explorer
Explorer
got it ready for a trip..short trip, but a trip....
Served proudly 1957-1965..U.S. Air Force

jaychat2003
Explorer
Explorer
Had it SMOGGED!

69RoadRunner
Explorer
Explorer
jimj wrote:
I put a fuse in the refrig circuit board after the low voltage must have overloaded and burned it out. The freezing cold temp has everyone running their elect heaters and causing low voltage issues.

JimJ

Don't you have a surge suppressor to prevent low voltage from reaching your coach?
09 Newmar Ventana 3942
Bunkbeds for the munchkins

jimj
Explorer
Explorer
I put a fuse in the refrig circuit board after the low voltage must have overloaded and burned it out. The freezing cold temp has everyone running their elect heaters and causing low voltage issues.

JimJ

RayChez
Explorer
Explorer
I have been dry washing my coach with THE SOLUTION. I can't believe that in April I will have had this coach for seven years and the paint job still looks like the day I bought it. I guess this dry wash stuff really works and protects the paint jobs.
2002 Gulf Stream Scenic Cruiser
330 HP Caterpillar 3126-E
3000 Allison Transmission
Neway Freightliner chassis
2017 Buick Envision

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
I'm in Florida;-----ITS COLD-----just looked out the window; yep motorhomes still there; when it warms up, gets up to at least 65; I'll go out and replace the house batteries with new gulf cart batteries.

SCVJeff
Explorer
Explorer
Prep for Quartsite: Went to the Diesel store for CAT food, topped off the batteries, washed the solar panels, checked all fluids and tires. All this in-between smoking ribs & Brisket for the trip ๐Ÿ™‚

Tomorrow is more of the same
Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned battery terminals
Bob

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I checked the air in the tires, put the TPMS sensors on, topped off the distilled water in all 8 house batteries and put the sheets and blankets on the bed. Getting ready for my Quartzsite trip next week...YAY! (73 degrees in sunny Palm Springs).

MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins