cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

69RoadRunner
Explorer
Explorer
Exercised the generator. After over 3 hours, the batteries still weren't fully charged, but I had to leave the storage lot.

Found the outer part of my left Norcold refrigerator door had fallen off some time in the month.
09 Newmar Ventana 3942
Bunkbeds for the munchkins

malibufam
Explorer
Explorer
3m head light renew kit, they were pretty good but starting to show smoe clouding. Now they are new!
2005 Beaver Patriot, Cat C9, Triple slide with Tag
2005 GMC Duramax "Dingy"

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
TEO wrote:
Put the furnace on with the thermostat set low. Temperature down to 20 in the next few days here in West Central Florida.

Paul

global warming hasn't reached Florida yet.:M

TEO
Explorer
Explorer
Put the furnace on with the thermostat set low. Temperature down to 20 in the next few days here in West Central Florida.

Paul

Paul & Helen

2002 Winnebago Journey DL:)
1999 Jeep Cherokee toad :C
Yellow Lab, Jodie, Chocolate Lab, Coco :B, and Lab/Golden mix, Sandy.:B
FMCA 98905
http://ptempesta.blogspot.com

Poodle_Power
Explorer
Explorer
Put the crockpot that I had taken out to use at Christmas away. Checked around to make sure everything was ok. And I pray that none my new neighbors 3 kids like to throw at large objects. 38 ft motorhome side is a large target.

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
Doing final packing; heading to Ocala Nat forest for a week leave tomarrow; sunday, only going for about a week, short trip for me; but the weather man says cool weather all week; I guess I'll stay till the propane runs out; going to a forest service campground---no hookups.:B Lake Eaton, for you folks that are familiar with Ocalo National forest.

deandec
Explorer
Explorer
I re-installed my Fresh Water Fill Printed Circuit Board.

I asked for help on this forum to find someone to test my board.

Instead, a bunch of very qualified members of RV.Net guided me through the process of testing and repairing it myself.

21 days later it is fixed.

The great folks who had the patience and knowledge to facilitate my repair of the board are mentioned at the below thread.

Source to test Printed Circuit Board

What a great resource this forum provides!
Dean
95 CC Magna, Jeep GC

twocruisin
Explorer
Explorer
I installed four Levelor Mini Blinds in the Living/Kitchen.....Cordless, Routless (No holes where the cords go through to let light in when the blinds are closed).......
Last month had two new front HWH leveling jacks installed......Had to have new brackets welded on first.....Then, new jacks bolted in and changed the fluid......Also had to get new electric motor to run the hydraulic pump....
Parts were about 600 bucks and labor for welder and hydraulic mechanic about 800 bucks..........The system works like new again.........
This bus is now ten years old and this is the first big money I've had to spend.......The Spartan chasis, Cummins engine and Allison transmission have all been excelent over these ten years.....I hope to be in this same bus for another 10 years.....
John
Crystal River
Florida
40 Foot Damon Diesel Bus

teeznu
Explorer
Explorer
I charged my 4-T105 batteries as it been about 2 weeks the MH had been setting. Just for fun, 2 night the family is going 2 the MH and watch a DVD and ring in the new year.
Cheers!

Archie_Kravitz
Explorer
Explorer
No inspections in Montana(or taxes)

Tulirose
Explorer
Explorer
decan9 wrote:
Tulirose wrote:
Hubby went and got it inspected today.
It passed!!
46 dollars.

got mine inspected last week....passed....$93.00

:E

Price increase expected next year here in New York.
If it doubles, we will still be paying less than you in California!
:C

๐Ÿ™‚ THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS A BAD MEMORY!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

garym114
Explorer II
Explorer II
DW and I, along with two grandkids slept in it. Big adventure for them. Gave the bedrooms in the house to daughter, son and their famlies. Six grandkids total.
2000 Sea Breeze F53 V10 - CR-V Toad
Some RV batteries live a long and useful life, some are murdered.
Get a Digital Multimeter and Learn How to Use It

GTN_and_Catz
Explorer
Explorer
Well, ($%_&*$!@ !
Got a chip fixed in the windshield so everything's clean, inspected, running, and and now that global warming thingy has moved the cold, nasty, icy stuff too far south and killed the New Year's plans! (I don't do icy roads in the MH).

I thought global warming was supposed to make us warmer??
Gene
2003 36' Rexhall RexAir
2009 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Demco Kar Kaddy SS
Blue Ox Aventa II
2 Ragdolls
1 Tabby

BobR
Explorer
Explorer
Shampooed carpets and blew out water lines!

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
Tulirose wrote:
Hubby went and got it inspected today.
It passed!!
46 dollars.

got mine inspected last week....passed....$93.00
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR