cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Useroverdrive
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a vent register at the bottom of the toilet room door. The list is starting to shrink

cpd520
Explorer
Explorer
Well, we moved into it because the air in the house went out. Would have been a long, hot weekend or a very expensive call out.
Jack and Nina

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
Only had a light in one bin now have 36 led's in each bin.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
love that area

Bigdog wrote:
Spent several days doing some little maintainence things and also started to unload some stuff that I haven't used in a while. Amazing how much that "stuff"weighs. I have a box in the front compartment with a bunch of those plastic leveling blocks, my large chocks, a couple of ratchet straps and several other things. I removed the blocks, the straps and now that 50# box weighs 20#. I discovered that I had a gallon of engine oil in one comp and 4 qtsin the liquids box in another, so I pulled the gallon and 2 qts out for about another 15#. Then the DW started loading her stuff for a weeks trip and now I'm way above what I removed.
Fired her up this AM and drove 45 minutes to Port Townsend for 4 nits at Point Hudson Rv and marina and then 3 nites at Fort Worden st pk. Absolutely awesome views of the mountains and puget sound but the wind has gusted as high as 40 mph.

Bigdog
Explorer
Explorer
Spent several days doing some little maintainence things and also started to unload some stuff that I haven't used in a while. Amazing how much that "stuff"weighs. I have a box in the front compartment with a bunch of those plastic leveling blocks, my large chocks, a couple of ratchet straps and several other things. I removed the blocks, the straps and now that 50# box weighs 20#. I discovered that I had a gallon of engine oil in one comp and 4 qtsin the liquids box in another, so I pulled the gallon and 2 qts out for about another 15#. Then the DW started loading her stuff for a weeks trip and now I'm way above what I removed.
Fired her up this AM and drove 45 minutes to Port Townsend for 4 nits at Point Hudson Rv and marina and then 3 nites at Fort Worden st pk. Absolutely awesome views of the mountains and puget sound but the wind has gusted as high as 40 mph.
GO COUGARS
2001 Tradewinds 7390 LTC
330 Cat Turbo Freightliner Chassis
2011 Jeep Liberty(toad)

'88 Mustang 5 Spd 5.0L GT convertible (not Toad)

Greyghost
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a Roadmaster Tow Defender in preparation for our final push "North to Alaska".
Pat & Roger Fisher
2005 American Tradition 40W
2012 Honda CRV EX-L 2WD,
Jewel, Clifford and Thor - Bouvier Des Flandres

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Added 6" sq plate between basement door and strut attachment. Strut mount not secure after three years of heavy use. Had eight made for the others - hope to get them in before anymore problems.
Bought new strut and hardware for basement door that didn't have one.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

JimM68
Explorer
Explorer
Repositioned the lift cylinders so the bed could be lifted up and stay up.
Installed a pair of "add-a-drawers" to the underside of the table.
Replaced 2 of the cabinet catches (6 more to go) so the cabinets will stay closed while driving.
Jim M.
2008 Monaco Knight 40skq, moho #2
The "68"
My very own new forumfirstgens.com

My new blog

Jagtech
Explorer
Explorer
Emptied the mouse traps.....
1998 Triple E F53
1995 Jeep Wrangler toad

Useroverdrive
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 2 roof vent covers this morning

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday: Turned it parallel to the house so I could get it level and turn the fridge on.

Today, DW is finishing the loading of food etc for the Vancouver Islanders Rally tomorrow.

Stormlaw
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered some new small 16x24 blinds from blinds.com for bathroom. Going to order a new roll down shade from them for entrance door, the one I got from Home Depot is junk and sometimes does nkt roll up.
1995 Georgie Boy Cruise Air, Class A, 35 foot
Has all the bells and whistles ๐Ÿ™‚
Huntington Beach, California

Deano56
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
DW started to clean out the motor home after 14 years of traveling. It will be going up for sale after it is cleaned out. My lung problems have slowly gotten worse where I can't do much but just sit around as my breathing can't oxygenate my blood fast enough if I move too fast.

Lots of fond memories and it will be sad to see it go. But I'll still hang around RV.NET.
so sorry to hear of your health problems

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Brian in Michigan wrote:
Well, started to drop the gas tank over a month ago to do some preventative fuel line replacement. Well it's all in the same place as a month ago. Too many demands going on.

That's one way to reduce fuel costs!

BrianinMichigan
Explorer
Explorer
Well, started to drop the gas tank over a month ago to do some preventative fuel line replacement. Well it's all in the same place as a month ago. Too many demands going on.
1990 GEORGIE BOY 28' 454 4BBL, TURBO 400 TRANS,
CAMPING: WHERE YOU SPEND A SMALL FORTUNE TO LIVE LIKE A HOMELESS PERSON.