cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Re-installed the 26" flat screen TV with the assistance of DW who held it up in place while I connected all the wires. Then we had to re-attach the screws into the back and replace the surround. I have to find an easier way!
When she wasn't holding the TV, DW packed more clothes, ready to leave in two weeks.

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
Took out passenger window cleaned off old gunk and put in new butyl tape and filled in the gaps with some Dicor to seal the window up tight from the inside. Put some more hardener up on the walls and sanded them down a bit. Have a few more windows to go but things are getting done now that the rain finally left. I would like to have some more heat and less wind though.

Fredzo
Explorer
Explorer
mustang652 wrote:
The better idea is to go south now! ๐Ÿ™‚

That's how we do it! Travel in the "Bottom Half" in the winter!
2005 Georgetown 342DS XL
1989 Wrangler Sahara Toad
2005 Liberty Renegade Toad
Blue Ox Tow Bar, Brake Buddy
Retired on Jan 1, 2010!!!

mustang652
Explorer
Explorer
The better idea is to go south now! ๐Ÿ™‚
Stan, Shirley & 2 Schnauzers
RV: 2014 Itasca Sunstar 35F
USAF Retired, Life Member: VSPA, VVA, DVA,VFW

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Thinking of winterizing this week. Will dump some Sta-Bil in the gas tank and run the generator for a while. Looks like we are done camping for this year. Maybe we can take off next March for a few weeks down south.

budda
Explorer
Explorer
winterized and put in the barn .
06 Adventurer 38R
Carol, Roy and our Abby cat

slemnah
Explorer
Explorer
I have been having a problem overheating while trying to climb the "Grapevine" in CA so I changed the hydraulic filter for the p/s and hydraulic fan hoping that more fluid will go to the fan. I had already replaced the priority valve and pressure relief valve as well as the t-stats. As I crawled underneath I noticed that both muffler brackets were broken and the only thing hlding up the muffler was the rear mud guard so I made new brackets. Finally I installed a new sliding plexiglass window in the screen door- I had broken it getting out of the mh one day.

jmduc
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got around to doing a little project that was pi--ing me off.
The screws on the air conditioner covers were all rusting on my 1 year old Georgetown. So I purchased stainless steel screws and changed out the rusted ones and than washed the whole unit from roof down. Now it looks shinny like a new penny. Every time I would was and wax those old screws drove me crazy ( really only a short putt )

Shot-N-Az
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced a burned fuse, worked on a bad slide topper, and installed a new ICX box in my toad.

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got the TV audio going through the radio to the overhead speakers.

sc3283
Explorer
Explorer
moved 40 tons of material making a new parking spot....thank goodness for my old 8n!!
04 D-Max Crew Dually

96 Monaco Dynasty 36'

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
They probably got a huge discount on the un-wanted carpet. Better than black in the summer sun.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
mcb56 wrote:
Pink carpet? You should have seen the older MH Sun City RV just had to show me. It had a pink Jacuzzi and pink everything to go with it.

You think pink carpet is bad--my last boat (circa 1972) had orange shag carpet. . . including the deck head (ceiling) in the forward berth!

mcb56
Explorer
Explorer
Pink carpet? You should have seen the older MH Sun City RV just had to show me. It had a pink Jacuzzi and pink everything to go with it.

kcstepp1992
Explorer
Explorer
Started Patching the walls that I put epoxy on last week. If I can get some more nice weather Ill get those finished up. Removed the hideous pink carpet in the dining/living area too.