cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad
Ran Stay-Bil through the fuel system, ran the genny, and dusted.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

deaton60
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the 20 inch flat panel from the bedroom and replaced it with a 32 inch flat panel Samsung. The new TV is on a swivel arm so that it can easily swing out and be centered. Big improvement in viewing. Easy install.

The 20 inch unit goes in my study at the stick house.

daverich
Explorer
Explorer
Got the Vortex exhaust fan upgrade kit in the mail yesterday. Perhaps this weekend I can go to storage and install it while exercising the generator.

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered 110V ac pannel meter that matches DC meter. Once I figure out where to put them I will be able to keep a close eye on all electrical systems. Also ordered digital audio converter so I can hook headset up to TV.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Decided to check the batteries yesterday. This is going to take several days:

Chassis batteries (2 group 31s) at 12.4 volts even though there is an echo charger attached. Electrolyte just barely covering the plates. :E Fuse holder on the echo charger severely corroded. Added distilled water and connected 40 A battery charger which switched itself off this morning after showing "ERR". This can mean taking longer than normal to recharge.

Close inspection of the paralleling cables to be corroded as well.

This morning:

Removed batteries from tray, cleaned terminals, checked S.G. all 1.275 or better, voltage 12.5V

Scratched head :h

Went to Auto Electrico (we are in Mexico) bought some 2/0 cables and connectors. (They didn't have any larger) and made up new paralleling jumpers.

Put one battery on the charger and went into the restaurant for dinner and a several hours long game of Mexican Train. At 10:00PM the battery showed charged. Put the other on, called it a night.

Tomorrow I'll put it all back together and start on the house batteries--4 group 24s that tested an S.G of only 1.200 across the board of those cells I can reach without removing the batteries. Only 18 months old. See what tomorrow brings.

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I installed the blue and white Xmass lights.
Today I "installed" the blow out fitting to clear the water lines.
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

GCowgill
Explorer
Explorer
Today I waxed the front cap, maybe tomorrow I will continue waxing but it may not get warm enough for me here in Homestead. Frost warnings tonight....

SRT
Explorer
Explorer
Dug out the solidified snow from in front of the MH garage people door. Only 5 more months before we go camping (Lake ice out first week in May).

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Checked and pumped up tyres ready for my winter trip to spain on thursday,keeping fingers crossed that the snow doesnt come back before I board the ferry.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

kofffee
Explorer
Explorer
Watched it sitting sadly on the road outside our home, surrounded by snow........:(

Fredzo
Explorer
Explorer
Continued to try to convince self that I don't need a DP. New tires and brakes last month, wax, touch-up paint.

She treats me very well, but........

ARRGH!
2005 Georgetown 342DS XL
1989 Wrangler Sahara Toad
2005 Liberty Renegade Toad
Blue Ox Tow Bar, Brake Buddy
Retired on Jan 1, 2010!!!

randallb
Explorer
Explorer
It had been parked since we got back from CA in August, bugs and all. Had to move it out of the shop, the floor sealer was still wet on the back 1/2, to provide room at the front for the garage door installers. Fired off the generator and drove over to Lowe's to buy more 8 foot fluorescents. Still runs great but I should wash it.
Randy

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
Put new EPDM Liquid Rubber roof on the old girl, now we're good for another five years or so.
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Filled up 40 pound propane tank so I could finish my external tank mod and test my efforts. They passed perfectly. I am disappointed to know however, that a 40 pound tank equates to a measely 8.7 gallons of propane. At least I will have the ability to refill it as needed, instead of constantly badgering the propane companies on whether or not they have trucks in the immediate area.

Modified inside deadbolt lock knob so that it would no longer interfere with screen door so I could finish the deadbolt swap.

Filled on board water tank as it is supposed to drop below freezing at night for the next four nights in a row.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Built a hose to attach a portable propane tank to the coach via the supply hose for the BBQ.
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E