cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up from Freightliner last night leaving $1200.00 behind and today took it to the RV Service shop for 1 Step Cover not working.
2 jammed battery tray slide 3 basement heat pump not working. $$??

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Fitted 4" Black soil Pipe under R.V to accept my sewer hoses.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

millerak49
Explorer
Explorer
Had a huge rock chip in the windshield repaired yesterday. Got hit Sunday on the highway between Valdez and Fairbanks. The glass shop wouldn't guarantee the repair, so no charge. I hope it holds for a few years.

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
I repaired the awning bracket I pulled out a couple weeks ago.

I ordered some tire covers.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

ayeroller123
Explorer
Explorer
New Rancho steering stabilizer, new shocks, balanced the tires and greased the front end. She drives like new
Me
DW
7y twin girls
1998 31' Brave SE

Just_Lee
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a wire rack shelf in the storage compartment.
2004 Meridian towing 96 Tracker
If you don't stand behind our TROOPS feel free to stand in front of them during a fire fight

In God We Trust ALL Others pay CASH

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
Took it to the Freightliner shop to repair a shrieking air line and investigate an occasional "check engine" light often accompanied by an engine hesitation--it's been traced to a fuel problem which they must investigate--means another day. We'll sleep in the rig in their lot tonight 90 degrees here today! And we had to cancel the appointment at the RV shop for tomorrow morning to fix, yup, the air conditioner!:E

Bummer...I think the RV God's like to have fun with us in this although sick sort of way!!!!

Pops

supra24valve
Explorer
Explorer
Wax. ewwww ahhh. oh im so sore..

NWMHer
Explorer
Explorer
Well not today but last week. Re roofed, with Liquid Roof. Was down to the black rubber on my coach roof. This stuff is great and very rewarding as projects go. Took about 5 gallons and about 4 hours, but it looks brand new. The stuff has a slight odor that gets you feeling prety good, my advice limit yourself to just a couple of hours at a time.
96 Bounder 32H F53 V8
Full Banks Kit + Trans Command
Koni Shocks-Davis Tru Trac-Ride Rites

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing.
HR

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to the Freightliner shop to repair a shrieking air line and investigate an occasional "check engine" light often accompanied by an engine hesitation--it's been traced to a fuel problem which they must investigate--means another day. We'll sleep in the rig in their lot tonight 90 degrees here today! And we had to cancel the appointment at the RV shop for tomorrow morning to fix, yup, the air conditioner!:E

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Well after the heavy monsoon rains with thunder & lightning. It was Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho-Up-The-Roof-I-Go to reseal the what-u-ma-call-itโ€ฆOh, the sky lightโ€ฆ..

After finding water in the tub a few days ago.

Also installed larger screws in the exterior entry hold bar to secure it properly. Donโ€™t want Ma falling when she visits.

Pops

WTD44
Explorer
Explorer
Put almost $300 worth of fuel in it (at $3.03 p/gal-credit) in Wells Nv. 8.1 MPG Not toiwng and <65 all the way from Kallyfornia.
'07 H.R. Scepter > P A Q
Cummins 400 ISL
Alison 6 speed World
08 CR-V
Wife and,
Sparky the Wonder Dog

BigSkyBob
Explorer
Explorer
Finished the Aqua-Hot annual by replacing the fuel filter. Also replaced the water filter. Leaving for Nellis AFB in Las Vegas in 4 weeks.
2008 Monaco Camelot 40PDQ, 4 slides, 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi Quadcab 4x4. Blue Ox, Garmin 760 LRM GPS, Doran Pressure pro on all 10, M&G Brake, 50 amp SurgeGuard, FMCA, Coachnet.

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
Walked past it, gave it a little pat on the hood, and told "Ramblin' Rose" that in another 7 weeks we're gone for the winter :B.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.