cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

WTD44
Explorer
Explorer
Going to hit 100 today so I went in and opened the windows/vents and gave my wife hell for leaving the refer door closed > AGAIN !
'07 H.R. Scepter > P A Q
Cummins 400 ISL
Alison 6 speed World
08 CR-V
Wife and,
Sparky the Wonder Dog

swimmster
Explorer
Explorer
I cleaned off the old silicone and nasty mess from my awning's previous installer. The 1/2 inch self tapping sheet metal screws were absolutely the wrong thing to put into the side of a fiberglass skinned RV.. 1.5" STAINLESS self tapper sheet metal screws are the thing to use. Was finally able to UN-duct tape my awning from the side of the RV and put the awining strip back on CORRECTLY. I also repaired my awning end cap/spring assembly and saved myself $200... Was a productive weekend for sure.

Of course, having a loading dock to work with makes this job MUUCH much easier.. haha

woohoo.. she's back on!!.. almost.. need to get new upper support arm mounts as they are bent. as well as get the correct screws to SECURLY fasten them to the body..
88 Winnie Elandan 33ft. 35,000 miles. Undergoing restificatoin and MANY upgrades and updates. Hope to meet some of you in person out there on the roads!!

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
I lined my new weber 220 with aluminum foil in hopes of keeping it somewhat clean and perhaps easier to clean if it does get dirty. I also got tired, after a few times of moving it with the cart, of having to take the grill off the stand that it is designed for. So I attached the grill to the cart with a few screws and a bracket so that I can pick it up without it falling off the cart.

I also installed two maxima 14 led lights, one on the the left front and one on the right front of the rv. The marker is hooked up to my turn signals and makes it much more visible when I have my signals on.
Dave
Everett, WA
2000 Itasca Suncruiser 35U, F53 Triton V-10
Firestone air bags with Quad control air gauge
Pressure Pro tire pressure monitor
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar
Olympian Wave heaters (Wall mount and portable)

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Cut 1 1/2 inches of the sewer hose. Now adapter fits inside "elephant trunk". Not a big job, but now one less step to setup and break down.
Also talked to neighbors @ Worlds of Fun in KC. Any time I get a chance to talk to fellow campers I learn more and/or appreciate what opportunities we have.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Vacuumed it. Hair pills from a dog blowing coat build up FAST. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
changed rv oil and filter..changed generator oil and filter...drained and refilled coolant. Used Hyperlube Super Coolant additive in the antifreeze to reduce temps a bit.
Dave
Everett, WA
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Cursed it! Here we are in Teslin, Yukon and went to leave this morning and the slides won't come in!

Details and a call for help being posted in tech issues!

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a King Dome In-Motion satellite system. It will be great for our trip to the NW next month.
Bob

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to the Yukon for the first time. Or should say it took us! Next--Alaska!

overdrive75
Explorer
Explorer
I changed the belts, alternator, and swapped out the T-stat from a 195 down to a 180.

ttsr4us
Explorer
Explorer
Traded it in for a used Allegro Bus. Called in for an oil change service and instead got a bigger change.
Brian and Esta

previously 2 Trailers and 2 Motorhomes, back in the trailer game.

GMC Sierra 3500HD 2WD, SLT Crew Short Bed. Duramax. 2014

Airstream 2016 Flying Cloud 30 RB with 2 a/c + Window Awnings

badge2283
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the front and rear TVs with a 32 in and a 22 in. flat pannel TV. Much better, I learned alot. Next time I will do better. Next it a storade tube for the sewer hose, so I don't have to put it in the basement.

Jtroop1
Explorer
Explorer
Had a set of Dually valve stems from Borg Tire installed. Love them!
2010 Fleetwood Encounter 32BH

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
installed a bracket mount 12 volt cigarette lighter type outlet in the back bedroom for the inverter to run the 23 inch lcd I installed a few weeks ago.

Also got an extra set of keys made for the rv. I have the Trimark blanks but the local locksmith had them.
Dave
Everett, WA
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar

livingaboard
Explorer
Explorer
installed two 19 inch flexible Osram halogen Copilot reading lights. One is above the driver and one is above the passenger.
Dave
Everett, WA
Banks Exhaust
SuperSteer rear trac bar