cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

harleyy87
Explorer
Explorer
looked at winter cover blowing in the breeze brrrrr, hoping no mice make there home in it LOL

Derf1303
Explorer
Explorer
I winterized it with RV antifreeze (sob,sob!!) and put a 1" elastomeric foam pad on the queen size fold out bed. The foam pad works real great in that it not only makes the bed much more comfortable, but also makes the sofa a little firmer and more supportive when the bed is folded up into the sofa configuration. I don't think the "J-Steel sofa" will take much more than a 1" topper. Mine was very tight re-folding it into the sofa. Anyway, I had fun!

Derf
Fred Hopkins
Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Just the Wife and I

dswisherdalarco
Explorer
Explorer
Will be washing RV this weekend for trip we will be taking next thursday to Silent Valley ๐Ÿ˜„
D&D's Bigg Momma

alice462
Explorer
Explorer
Started in the back bedroom and worked my way to the front - cleaning out each cabinet - deciding what can sty in there over the winter, washing linens and storing in bins, emptying food stuffs, cleaned out all the storage bins underneath, put Bounce sheets in there, drained tanks and lines - winterized. Only thing left is washing and waxing and she is "put to bed for the winter". ๐Ÿ˜ž

And - it was 70 degrees here today! Can't stand that we can't go, but time and family will keep us grounded until early spring. Just means I will spend the winter months scanning the forums, planning trips and thinking about modifications!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Went and got the MH from storage and parked it out front for the Thanksgiving weekend so I could replace the "cheesy" 19" TV up front with a 32" HD Samsung unit.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

LAHORN4
Explorer
Explorer
Took it in for a wash and wax. Looks bright and shiny! Had to get the fire ash and rain sprinkle specs off.

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
I got my front end aligned. Wow did that make a difference-13,000 miles. I had tires rotated. Rear inside to outside and front to inside rear. Rear outside to front. Ford dealer said this was the way as I had heard only reverse front and leave duals as pair. I then practiced loading and unloading my Prius from tow dolly and driving around to determine any new things I need to know. Gets easier every time. Topped off propane for using furnace as we head south in early December and use the moho for some side trips over the winter.

jagco
Explorer
Explorer
Paid the bill for getting an oil leak fixed ๐Ÿ˜ž
1977 Diamond Class C
(Ford E350, 460)

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
JesseJ1826 wrote:
Busy day today. Great weather for November, sunny and mild, 15C, about 60F.. Off to the Goodyear/Michelin service centre. Only place in the area with bays big enough for RV's. Lube, oil and filter. Tech says air filter full of bugs and other stuff. $42.00 for air filter. Whew.. Worked with tire guy to fit new valves in rear wheels. Now don't have to remove wheel liners to check pressure. Great...Put Sta-bil in fuel. Filled up at $1.09 a litre. Up 10 Cents from couple of weeks ago. Whew.. Came home and gave it a good bath. Took a run down the highway to dry off the roof. Parked on gravel pad beside house. One of the benefits of living in the country. Nobody cares what you park in your yard. Got the wheels off the gravel onto some 2 X 10's. Ran the generator. Spent the rest of the afternoon struggling with my new Adco cover. Put a bag of mothballs in the engine room. Had a couple of barley sandwiches, watched the sunset. Ain't life grand?

WOW! I'm tired just reading your post! : )
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
Busy day today. Great weather for November, sunny and mild, 15C, about 60F.. Off to the Goodyear/Michelin service centre. Only place in the area with bays big enough for RV's. Lube, oil and filter. Tech says air filter full of bugs and other stuff. $42.00 for air filter. Whew.. Worked with tire guy to fit new valves in rear wheels. Now don't have to remove wheel liners to check pressure. Great...Put Sta-bil in fuel. Filled up at $1.09 a litre. Up 10 Cents from couple of weeks ago. Whew.. Came home and gave it a good bath. Took a run down the highway to dry off the roof. Parked on gravel pad beside house. One of the benefits of living in the country. Nobody cares what you park in your yard. Got the wheels off the gravel onto some 2 X 10's. Ran the generator. Spent the rest of the afternoon struggling with my new Adco cover. Put a bag of mothballs in the engine room. Had a couple of barley sandwiches, watched the sunset. Ain't life grand?
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

Lil_Chap
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the driver's side and front of the rig. Ran out of sunlight. Tomorrow will finish the rear and passenger side. It's nice to have a long extension pole :W
2007 Itasca Spirit 31C
2003 GMC Yukon SLT
2004 Scion xA
2006 Joyner 250cc buggy. :C

Obatanga
Explorer
Explorer
Downloaded the pictures from our 2 autumn weeks in VT, ME and NB. Oh, that Bay of Fundy!
Then pondered how I drove home to Harrisburg, Pa., from Bar Harbor, Me, in one day! (Coffee)

DakotaD
Explorer
Explorer
Just cleaned up after a weekend in Hot Springs, NC. What a beautiful weekend.
good luck
...by His grace...

Dakzuki
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a ghetto outside shower today. I got my short water hose, a spray nozzle attachment (get a good one) and used a faucet/areator/garden hose adapter and viola. Hook up the hose to the faucet, throw it out the kitchen window and I have an outside shower. I can adjust the temperature by reaching into the window to the sink. Spiffy, cheap and won't freeze.
2011 Itasca Navion 24J
2000 Chev Tracker Toad

Nvr_lost
Explorer
Explorer
Filled it up with gas ($85) for it's planned trip to Chicagoland over Thanksgiving. Exercised it with a little drive and ran the generator. Recovered to keep it clean for its trip. The next day it rained very hard so I checked under the bunk and found it is still dry. YEAAAAAAA.