cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

T_W_Hersey
Explorer
Explorer
Installed Windguard Digital converter box works great don't have to move the antenna nice clear picture,Also made and installed a magazine rack with a pocket to hold the remote control for the Digital converter. One word of causion, I got the Windguard Digital converter at Camping World, They have two Boxes $139.00 which doesn't take the Gov. $40 coupon, $59.99 which well take the $40 coupon.

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I repaired the shower drain body and put her back together. Had to take take shower pan/tub out in order to do this. No leaks now. Now will have to recaulk the shower.

Laters, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

ntar827
Explorer
Explorer
Doug H

What are dimensions of your recliners?

I would like to do this but have not seen chairs (not recliners) that will fit.

Is your dinette in a slide?

Please post puictures.

Thanks

Nick

Doug_H
Explorer
Explorer
Tore out the dinette and going to replace it with 2 recliners.

Doug
'07 Jayco Greyhawk 33DS
'02 Jeep Liberty

JohnnyD111
Explorer
Explorer

enough said
Johnny D

72 Dodge in restoration

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I fixed window screen, the leaky Hot inlet line for the shower, cleaned bathroom, caulked bathroom sink. As I was cleaning up the shower noticed the drain body was not centered and you guess it, is leaking. so need to fix that now or later as I need some help to hold it while I try to unscrew it from underneath.

Laters, Robert.

PS if you have not been following my posts, I just bought this rig in NOV and pretty much rebuilding as I go through it and fixing anything that come up.
The Setup:

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
PapPappy wrote:
bukhrn wrote:
I installed my hardwired 30A Surge Guard,and I installed a new clock,thanks to an idea from crazyoldcoot.

REALLY like that idea. You did a great job too. My problem, we just bought a clock with Papillons on it, which DW loves, so I don't see us making a change anytime soon.

Still, I wanted to comment on the clock....very nice.

Bill
Thanks Bill, It was actually not that hard to do,but I can't take credit for the idea,crazyoldcoot posted a pic of his, when he did it, I liked it so much, that I just HAD to do it.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Finished another part of floor replacement project. There was a board that was about 12"long that made the transition from the rv's floor and the cab floor. Well when I replaced the floor I pulled this out. Now I have added some carpet to the vertical area and a stair threshold on the corner. This will allow now for some much needed storage room behind the front seats. Before you could not use this space as the angle down made it difficult to store anything flat.

I did get my camera fix and will post some pics later on.

Robert.
The Setup:

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
With the marvelous weather we had, I did nothing on the rig! I did yard work and things outside instead!

I love spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

missBJ
Explorer
Explorer
Bought more toys for it! Over the door towel bar from camping world, sink dish drainer that fits perfectly, and a hitch-mounted bike rack which will be ready for our first camping weekend of the season on Friday!
www.brendasjeans.etsy.com
Happily camping with 1 DH & 2 DKs
2003 Born Free (Overtime)

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Polished front rims and while cleaning and rinsing-kneeled in water and touched bumper ---found out that 16.7-18.2 volts A/C was going through chassis--always something!!!!been on shore power for 2 months, nothing melted,burnt or blown up yet???

eyeteeth
Explorer
Explorer
Removed bathroom plumbing and fixtures... the bathroom window, the windows for the bunk beds. I pulled the water heater, and pulled a little just about the last of the paneling for the area that needs the restoration. Just about ready to start the reconstruction... I think.

bnbinc4
Explorer
Explorer
tailgating at the phillies,mets game citizens bank park
1999 tioga 29z quad bunks

Bubby_s_RV
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I washed it and noticed that some of the caulking at the corners of the roof looked like it was beginning to let go, so I recaulked those areas.
John, Winnebago Minnie 24V

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn wrote:
I installed my hardwired 30A Surge Guard,and I installed a new clock,thanks to an idea from crazyoldcoot.

REALLY like that idea. You did a great job too. My problem, we just bought a clock with Papillons on it, which DW loves, so I don't see us making a change anytime soon.

Still, I wanted to comment on the clock....very nice.

Bill
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets