cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

riverdog
Explorer
Explorer
Sold mine and bought a travel trailer.

jmehal
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 2 LCD flat screens to replace the 2 crt types that came in it.
Got a 19" for bedroom and 26" for the Main. Paid $700 for the 2 of them at Brandsmart.
Rig was in driveway and house was blocking Satellite signal, so I raised the antenna and had both units do a auto channel search. They came back with at least a dozen each which really suprised me. We tuned in one of the channels and it was crystal clear. Turns out both units had Digital tuners in them and I was picking up digital stations from all over.
That was a nice suprise, had really not even thought about that when purchasing them, had no idea the little rv antenna would pull in signals like that.
The Mehal's
2007 Fleetwood Tioga 31K
Wife, Husband, the Short one(9),the Tall one(11), Momma's boy and Satan's spawn.

lwbfl
Explorer
Explorer
I bought it!
1976 Myself and Wife
2009 DD
3 Doggies
2016 Chevy Z71
2021 Coachmen Apex 253RLS

PapPappy
Explorer
Explorer
Took it out to get the satellite checked....hadn't worked right since we got it. Found out that the old dish was actually type that tracks while we're driving!! I figured it would just track to find the satellite, while at the CG. Keep finding out more and more neat things about this rig!! I think we got a pretty good deal!!

Of course, it hurt when I topped off the gas tank....and we haven't been out camping yet. Soon enough!!! Hmmmm....no, not soon enough, but we'll get there!!
Bill & Claudia / DD Jenn / DS Chris / GS MJ
Dogs: Sophie, Abby, Brandy, Kahlie, Annie, Maggie, Tugger & Beau ๐Ÿ™‚
RIP: Cookie, Foxy & Gidget @ Rainbow Bridge.๐Ÿ˜ž
2000 Winnebago "Minnie" 31C, Ford V-10
Purchased April 2008:B FMCA# F407293
The Pets

happyjack2
Explorer
Explorer
It was actually 12.5 mpg. Not bad for a 9000 lb third car.
Bill & Maggie
LT USNR Ret.
2003 Trail Lite 211 B+
Chevy 6.0L

happyjack2
Explorer
Explorer
Took it to work again. Been driving it for several days while DW's car was in the shop. Got 10+ mpg on my comute.
Bill & Maggie
LT USNR Ret.
2003 Trail Lite 211 B+
Chevy 6.0L

ret-miner
Explorer
Explorer
Changed windshield to day

Loan_Advisor
Explorer
Explorer
Bump

Taking it in for oil change and alighnment.

gatoruss
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the sofa and dinette and began tearing out all of the carpet and lino in anticipation of installing allure. Sub floor looks sound :B
Gatoruss

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
turned on frig for this weekends trip to fort desoto
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW

Elsinore_4_stro
Explorer
Explorer
I added braided lines to my valves for easier inflation of my tires.

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Loading it up and checking to see if I can hook up the Playstation 2 for my kids while driving. Leaving this Saturday for our first big trip. 12 days. We're really excited!
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
White Eternabond on the roof seam on the front cap. Dicor around all the stuff sticking through the roof.
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

dswisherdalarco
Explorer
Explorer
Getting her ready for a trip at the end of the month for four days I can't wait :B. She did get her hot water tank flushed and her holding tank sanitized.
D&D's Bigg Momma

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Did a quick inventory so we can load it up to go from Northern IL to KY, TN (Nashville and Great Smokey Mountains, and back) with a bunch of stops in between.
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C