cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

campingfig
Explorer
Explorer
Don't need to winterize...I live in Southern California!!

rjf7g wrote:
I put two more blankets and a toilet paper holder in mine...I will be winterizing my park trailer at my seasonal site at Smith Mountain Lake this weekend and then my class C season begins...
2018 Winnie Vista
2007 Honda CRV NAVI/AWD
Blue Ox

zkathyz
Explorer
Explorer
Shampood the carpet. Now it looks so nice. (we had an accident with a Mojoto).Also tried out the full hookups we installed on the side of the house. I am sooo loving those hookups!
The Beast and The beloved
Jayco Senecca 34SS & '84 Mobile Traveler
Always in our memories

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ran the Gen for an hour, checked everything, to make sure it's ready to leave for Central NY on Monday.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
I installed 3 Maxair covers on my vents, 2 reg. and one a fan. Easy and took about 1 beer only. Now I can leave the vents open all the time and not worry about the rain soon to be snow.

Next project is batteries.

Safe and Happy camping everyone, Robert
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

Preacher_Vernon
Explorer
Explorer
I am geting the RV ready to hit the road, we are leaving Friday to do a little fishing down at Lake Jordan.
If I could fine a golf course then I might have to try and make a hole in one?
Pray for me folks as I take off this will be my 2nd trip in this RV.

quark
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced rusty looking 12V switches in bathroom (fan, pump, light) with new. Added paper towel holder in kitchen area.
Installed under-cabinet coffee maker.
Replaced shower hose with new (more flexible) hose. Used old hose to replace broken outside hose.
Installed surface latch which allows bathroom door to close off Bedroom/Bath/Shower area from rest of unit.
Installed wall mount bag holder near entrance to dispense dog poopie bags
MH: 96 Ford E350 7.5 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher
TV: WAS 1995 Nissan Quest (R.I.P.)
VTT: 16' 1963 Yellowstone "Canned Ham"

Starman97
Explorer
Explorer
Replace slow in-block thermostat, leaky fan thermal clutch, sqealing alternator, drilled drain holes in alternator support bracket so the rebuilt alternator will not soak in water and corrode up like the last one.

To do - check AC system pressures, top off with R152 if necessary, the compressor clutch is cycling a bit too often. Figure out wiring on switch that connects house and starting batteries, so they both charge on shore power.

ALnCORY
Explorer
Explorer
I have a small closet that only had plywood on the bottom. Thought about painting it but instead went to Home Depot and bought 4 pieces of 12"x12" stick down Armstrong flooring tiles @ 69 cents a piece and in about 10 minutes had them cut to size and installed. Looks much better and won't scuff up like paint would have.
I don't think anyones dying statement ever contained the words "I wish I had spent more time in the office", so lets go somewhere!

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Washed the RV yesterday and hand waxed the overhead front cap as well as the cab...whew! That was a lot of work!!! Used Meguiar's Flagship Marine wax on the cap, what a great product.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
TODAY I installed a 19 inch LCD widescreen tv/dvd on an articulating arm mount. Mounted against the outside of the old TV cabinet. It swings out so it can be viewed from the kitchen, caboverbed, dinette, etc. Now the cabinet can be used to store a game console, movies, etc. I'd like to talk about the loads of other things done this past week, but I'm trying to stick to the topic! :B Besides, this one was the most fun and "prettiest" mod!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

BennieH
Explorer
Explorer
I put a switch on the wall next to the toilet for the bathroom vent fan. Had my dealer order a switch that matched the light switches. No more reaching over the tub to turn the fan on or off.
Bob & Pam
2003 Monaco Camelot 40PBDD
Ford Edge or Chevy Silverado toad.

Post your Park Reviews at:
http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
All Right! I finally got my AUX fuel tank working. I had to take apart the valve and clean it, New fuel line(line was interally colasped) and double clamp the fule line at the aux fuel line. I am so happy now till I realized that it's a 50 gallon tank and at 4.23 a gal that a lot of $$$$. But what a range I have with 84 gals of fuel using a diesel engine getting what I hope to be 10-16 mpg.

Have fun everyone and keep it safe, Robert.

PS spell check is still broken here, and I live by it. So lots of misspelled words here. Does the Admin know about the 404 error on spell check????
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

JNJINFLA
Explorer
Explorer
On Monday I got a wild hair to do a flush and fill on all the fluids on our 03 Dutchman 23j. We bought it 5/08 with 8800miles and now have just over 11k on it. 6hrs later the oil, power steering, transmission, brake and radiator fluids were flushed out. I put a K&N when we bought it so I cleaned and re-oiled it also. I also did a chassis lube. The generator oil was changed, I cleaned the spark arrestor out and put a new air filter in it. I put 3 bottles of Chemtool B12 in the gas tank. The fluids were not in too bad of shape but I am glad I changed them. For all the fluids I spent $125 and I feel it is money well spent. Gonna drive it today (Thur) about 80 miles to do weekend camping at Ft Wilderness. Looking forward to our first stay there and to driving the MH!

Jereme
2003 Dutchman 23J E-450
2006 Trailblazer SS 395hp LS2

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

RIP K9 D/S Vernon "Matt" Williams & K9 DIoGi PCSO EOW 9/28/2006
RIP Sgt Marc Wilbur APPD EOW 12/25/2008
Officer Down Memorial

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Unloaded the coach after our two week trip...fun!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
Just parked it from getting back from two nights at the lake.
26 foot
Midas
:B
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen