cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

dswisherdalarco
Explorer
Explorer
Wash MH this weekend and get ready for camping New Years for a week.

Nothing better than being in the MH on New Years.

Diane
D&D's Bigg Momma

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned about 10 inches of snow off roof. (Winter storage is in driveway in front of our 3rd stall garage). Filled gas tank $1.45/gal and LP tank couple days ago. Ready to go...somewhere!
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
Went up to the storage lot to check on it. Saw about 10 inches of snow on the roof, got depressed and came home.
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

Buffett_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
relaminating all the counter tops and all with new wood. Little chilly tonight need to put the kerosen heater in it (no propane yet)

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
"Yesterday, today, it all the same, what does it really matter?"
Being retired, I know exactly what you mean, DW is always giving me heck because I never know what time or day, or day of the week it is, I told her the same thing, "Who cares, they're all the same"
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

JAXFL
Explorer
Explorer
bukhrn wrote:
JAXFL wrote:
Got on the roof and installed 3 MaxiVent covers.

WOW, you did ALL that, BEFORE 7:36 AM? you're fast.:B

I've done nothing to mine today, but yesterday I took it to my dealer, for the refrigerator recall. And filled the gas tank @ $1.45 a Gl.:B

Yesterday, today, it all the same, what does it really matter? Thinking about it, I guess it was yesterday as it was 70 degrees, this morning it was 42 with wind chill. So yea yesterday. As far as gas goes we in the south (Florida) are still in the $1.59 range.
Happy Trails
JAXFL
2008 3100LTD Sun Seeker
2008 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 Auto Toad

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
Drove it about 10 miles and ran the generator for the first time in 3 weeks. My usual winter time "exercising' ritual.
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van

Travelin2
Explorer
Explorer
I am sitting at the kitchen window drinking coffee looking out at it and cussing the step controller circuit board.
John & Gloria
South West, Florida
2009 Leisure Travel Serenity

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
JAXFL wrote:

WOW, you did ALL that, BEFORE 7:36 AM? you're fast.:B

I've done nothing to mine today, but yesterday I took it to my dealer, for the refrigerator recall. And filled the gas tank @ $1.45 a Gl.:B
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

quark
Explorer
Explorer
SeattleSeamus wrote:
So, off to Radio Shack (which any of you real radio folks know is not a radio shack anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž but a cellphone clearinghouse) and got a replacement and put it in.
FYI, there is a dealer on eBay that sells exact replacement RV switch assemblies (at least for the ones used in my Fleetwood). My metal plates were rusting so I ordered new switch assemblies (switch/switch-plate/base). Looks much better now, and I now have some spare switches too.
MH: 96 Ford E350 7.5 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher
TV: WAS 1995 Nissan Quest (R.I.P.)
VTT: 16' 1963 Yellowstone "Canned Ham"

JAXFL
Explorer
Explorer
Happy Trails
JAXFL
2008 3100LTD Sun Seeker
2008 Chevy Colorado Z71 4x4 Auto Toad

SeattleSeamus
Explorer
Explorer
After posting here for help on my ladder lights not working, I found the switch I was not aware of (newbie here) and did some tracing and found the the damned thing was faulty.

So, off to Radio Shack (which any of you real radio folks know is not a radio shack anymore ๐Ÿ˜ž but a cellphone clearinghouse) and got a replacement and put it in.

GREAT SUCCESS !

Thanks RV.NET !

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Put the 2009 registration tags on the MH. $500 for renewal on a 2007...ouch.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Ran the Onan for an hour, and set up the 2ft Christmas tree
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Went to visit it at the dealership as we are picking it up Friday. Asked them to install a MaxiVent cover before we pick up.
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman