cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

luvpups67
Explorer
Explorer
started it up , ran generator under load for 40mins, this weekend it comes out of storage then etnerbonding the seams
Jim & Stephanie
daughters Kari, Kati and Kristi grand daughter Alexis yet to go camping
and Rusty dog
1995 Tioga 31 foot

Derf1303
Explorer
Explorer
Well, yesterday, I had all six tires replaced with new ones. And, today I had my mechanic install two scissor jack stabilizers to the rear of my Greyhawk. It was a real problem since my unit has the spare tire stored on a pulley between the rear frame members (right where you would mount the jacks). My mechanic solved the problem by welding brackets to the jacks and angling the jacks on either side of the spare, and then the crank points to the rear for easy lowering and retracting. He did a real nice job.

Derf
Fred Hopkins
Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Just the Wife and I

CFarrar77
Explorer
Explorer
Well I didn't do anything today but Friday I pulled off the front step and replaced all of the wood flooring and reattached it with new hardware. It was quite a chore and now I need to get a new ste cause the old one is getting old and beat up.

otbiker
Explorer
Explorer
Recently purchased an 06 Four Winds with deferred maintenance. Generac genny ran OK, but was hard to start. 3 years old with 12 hours on it. Yea... I know. Changed the oil and filter. Also replaced the spark plug. Amazing what a $3 plug does for starting problems. I'm pleased to announce the Generac is CONSIDERABLY quieter than the Onan that was in our B.

Since we bought this unit two weeks ago...

Replaced the original TV with a flat panel Samsung unit. Built a box for the TV that looks factory. Installed a DVD player. Replaced the standard lead acid coach battery with an AGM that we had in our B. Replaced all 7 tires. Changed engine oil, wiper blades, and the chassis battery. Lubed everything that moved. Replaced the yellowed Velvac mirrors with free replacements from them. GREAT COMPANY! Grabbed a tube of Dicor and resealed a few cracks on the roof seams. Installed a keyless entry for the cab doors. Installed an aftermarket grille so the front of the van doesn't look like a work truck! Cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned, then waxed all surfaces.

I love fixin' up a new ride...
Marty & Martha in Kerrville

2013 Winnebago ERA

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
My onan 4000 was running for a while and then it would stop, soooo off comes the carb. torwe it apart give it a good cleaning put it back together reinstalled it fired it up and she runs like a stripped lizard. I run her for abt 45 mins with a/c running and she did great.

AstroRig57
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced the TriMark entry lock and deadbolt assembly. Some vandal, or just a curious kid, had shoved something into the dead bolt cylinder while at an RV park last summer. It rendered it useless.

I ordered a replacement from TriMark's parts store which is on eBay of all places. Great, prompt, service. I ordered an extra (3rd) set of keys while I was at it.
2005 Winnebago Sightseer WFD30B "rigged for night" with red LED lighting for night adapted vision.

Do you remember when the sky was dark, and the stars were bright?
The International Dark-Sky Association
American by birth...Scottish by the Grace Of God.

MoHo_Mojo
Explorer
Explorer
I'm doing the hunter's victory dance.
I got the rat out!
Lil bastard fell prey to Little Ceasar's pizza crust attached to a trap.

Next task is clean out every cabinet, compartment, & crevice and have a Lysol & bleach party.

rj7388
Explorer
Explorer
yesterday started everything up, ran generator & made plans for routing antenna coax cable...spring is a coming...
ham radio,bluegrass mandolin wannabe
woodworking,photography & fishing
'08 4Winds chateau 28A

goreds2
Explorer
Explorer
On Friday, I ran the engine for about 20 minutes.
See Picture In My Profile
I have a 1989 Dodge XPLORER RV Class B - Purchased 10/15/10 IN CASH
Fiance' purchased a Class C 2002 Dynamax Carri-go on 5/1/15 IN CASH
We've got the best of both worlds

leftoutknitter
Explorer
Explorer
Today I painted the towel rack and outlet cover and put them back up. Yesterday I primed and painted the bathroom and kitchen to match the drapes and shower curtains I made last week. We blew *another* pressure fitting %$#@!! and have to have the repairman come out to fix it. Nobody in the family can reach the d*mn thing (behind the furnace). We leave for Fl in 5 days.

rivertime
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a Roadmaster Front Sway Bar with the help of the two DS's. The youngest one about killed me with all the help ๐Ÿ™‚

Glenn
Glenn, Eileen and two DS
Sampson and Delilah the mini-poodles
2009 Jayco Seneca 35GS
Roadmaster Front and Rear Sway Bars

murffdog
Explorer
Explorer
Headed south soon, got it ready to go, tire pressure, oil, cleaned up, "stuff" back in, etc.. I'll watch the weather or dewinterize down the road a bit.

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
The two 24 inch deep drawers under the dinette seats had their rails only supported by broken plastic supports at the inside end.

After looking in our local RV store and not finding the correct replacement piece of plastic, I considered replacing the rails with heavier duty rails, then I decided I didn't need to buy anything at all.

I cut two pieces of wood, and screwed them alongside the drawer rails on the outside with flat headed screws that didn't interfere with the rollers. The rails are now supported down to the floor along their length by the wood pieces, and the drawer will now hold as much weight as we want to put in it.
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Went shopping for some kitchen goodies--coffeemaker and utensils.
Bought some bedding items.
We just bought ours this past winter so are getting it stocked up and ready for our first spring trip. Lots more shopping to do!!
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I ran the furnace, the AC, and the fridge on gas, just to be sure they all still worked,put the slides out and dreamed.;)
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund