cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
Jest finished loaded her full tanks food we will be leaving 8 am Friday 3th to Fla Sarssoda,Keys,Delyray Beach,Georga,then home 2,800 mile with no time limit ant life great?
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

bumpus4
Explorer
Explorer
got rid of those 6 hard as rocks Goodyear tires and had Michelins installed plus a spare. Driving to shop was a handful but driving back was a dream. The Goodyears had only 2400 miles on them. The Michelins ride was oh so smooth. The goodyears are up for sale as spare tire.

Picked up the car hauler from our vendor. We bought a 18" dove tail with a fitted air dam up front and a electric jack (atwood).
5 radial tires. Pull out ramps for easy loading with tie down eyes. Brand is big tex. Solid metal floor.

Outlander
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the RVCAMS color "back-up" camera and 5.6" LCD monitor.... Thanks to Winnebago for having the wiring pre-installed at the factory ๐Ÿ™‚

bumpus4
Explorer
Explorer
opened up my airtab package and my front sway bar from rm for installation tomorrow

summerhouse
Explorer
Explorer
Been shopping the past few weeks for kitchen essentials and washing them up and piling in a couple totes. Last night I turned on the heat and turned on American Idol and spent a couple hours organizing the kitchen with all my new items. Purchased Melamine plates and bowls, plastic glasses, ceramic coffee mugs, coffee maker, place mats, silverware, small cookie sheet for the itty, bitty oven, lots of utensils/silverware and kitchen towels.
Put new mattress pad and sheets on the queen bed.
Still need to get a few pots & pans. Towels for the bathroom, bath mat.
It is amazing how much you need to get!
We are trying to go light and with a minimum amount of stuff. Want to keep it simple, and more importantly keep it LIGHT.

It was very pleasurable couple hours and is really starting to feel ...like home. We have made several day trips in it. Hoping to spend a weekend in it sometime end of April/early May. Going to Florida last week in May.
โ€œLight hearted I take to the open roadโ€ฆ Healthy, free, the world before meโ€ฆ The long brown path before me leading me wherever I choose.โ€ - Walt Whitman

Danal_Estes
Explorer
Explorer
Added a 12V air compressor, regulator, moisture trap, and enough hose based plumbing to have an quick connect outlet on both sides, about midway between fore/aft tires.

This allows me to air the MH itself, or a bike, or whatever.

At the same time, did the annual sanitize of the water system.
2009 Gulfstream "Enduramax" Class C Toy Hauler

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Took out the batteries and repainted the compartment, replaced hardware, holdowns etc. May have to replace the batteries too - boy were they dry!
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

billynn
Explorer
Explorer
Checked the batteries and the tires and getting anxious to git it out of storage and go camping.
SLAINTE: Bill, Lynn,& Cara
28ft. FourWinds with a PT cruser behind pushing

Roadfrog
Explorer
Explorer
Made an appointment to have an awning installed.
Cheers
Chris

1999 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 29N
1988 Campion Allante 195

Bubby_s_RV
Explorer
Explorer
I installed an alarm to tell me when I leave the lights on. Ford has one that will chime when the driver's door is opened, but since I usually go to the back and may not even exit, I needed one that would alarm when I shut the engine off.
John, Winnebago Minnie 24V

ridingfamily4
Explorer
Explorer
Kamphiker wrote:
Rotated the spare tire to the right front as the right front is showing more cracks in the side walls near the rim than I like. All 7 tires are dated around the 23 week of of 2005(2305). Spare look like it was never on the ground.

I hope I never have to change out a tire on the road, Just getting the spare tire out from the storage rack under the rear and back in place is a real PITA. Doing a tire change on a busy interstate road is no fun, I thought it was bad on my old Travel Trailer but that was easy compared to this one.

Glad I have road service, just hope I never have to use it.

We had a blowout on HWY 10 in New Mexico - what a nightmare. I called our road service thru our insurance. After explaining for over 15 minutes where we were - he did not understand what a mile marker was and wanted to know what off ramp we were near - tried to explain - no off ramp in sight - just the mile marker. He claimed to call a tow truck.

We waited for an hour - figured we were out in the middle of nowhere, it would take some time to get there. After the hour, I called the road service back - they had no record of my first call :M So I again explained where we were (in the meantime, DH and kids are already changing out the tire!).

By the time the tow truck got there, DH and kids had finished changing the tire and we had him check the tire pressure to make sure that the spare was road worthy. tow truck guy was really cool - don't blame him - he got the call at 10:30 and was there by 11:00.

boy, when we got home did the road service get a nasty phone call from DH!!
The one who laughs last, thinks slowest! :B

2001 Minnie Winnie
2004 Enclosed trailer
2012 Artic Cat Wildcat
2013 Honda 400
2010 Honda 250
1991 Navy at A School
1995 Getting ready for college!
2001 Boxer

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
Installed new spark plugs and boy was that a trip.....

Buffett_Fan
Explorer
Explorer
re-ployeurathane more cabinet door frames (beings the centers are nothing more then a thin film picture of oak... bummmer)

Someday
Explorer
Explorer
I put in new 120v outlet below the counter for the coffee maker.
We used to have to plug it into the outlet above mounted on the bottom of the over head cabinet
Stephen, Gloria, and Rufus
2012 Keystone Outback 298 RE

"Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful" - Ann Landers

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Gave the C a bath Friday, found some caulk that needed attention, took care ot that today, open awning to let it air out,stowed all the fishing stuff except the rods, need to get new rod holders, old ones should be replaced.TOOK A NAP IN THE C TODAY. \
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax