cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

cycletwo
Explorer
Explorer
Where do I find/have installed a house battery cutoff switch? Where does it go? My slideout battery tray only comes about 2/3's out making it almost impossible to service the rear battery with the cables attached. Any ideas?
Is it recommended to keep shore power throughout the winter if not using the coach?
I had ride rite shocks added and they work great.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Put in the pink stuff. Took every thing out that will freeze. Took all the batterys out of clocks, alarms, flashlights ect. Ran the Generator an hour. Washed the salt off from our coast trip. Filled the propane and fuel. Parked it on the slab in front of the house and covered the tires. Hope to put the cover on it today. Tomorrow night will be in the low 20's and snow
so just making it in time..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

thebeach300
Explorer
Explorer
came back from weekend trip and put the pink stuff in will finish up winterizing this weekend weather permiting.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Had my unit cleaned and took it back to the storage yard. How very sad.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

thebeach300
Explorer
Explorer
drove it inland 20 miles from beach,parked at bowling lanes where i work out of the wind came thru alright except for a leak in rear bedroom window that i had out last year and put butyl tape around and then sealed with caulk i brought at trailer parts and service. guess i will do it again as soon as it dries out.

shamu32
Explorer
Explorer
Just got done applying 4 gallons of Liquid Roof. I eternabonded the seams 3 weeks ago and have been waiting for two days of warm temps and no rain. Went pretty smoothly and not too messy. Glad its done.
Its a win win situation for me. If I decide to sell the roof is coated, and if I decide to keep the roof is coated. Should be the first and last time I have to do it. (1997 Yellowstone Capri E350)

tropicdad
Explorer
Explorer
I took my wonderful wife on a day trip to Marineland Beach, then took the long way home up A1A, we live south of Jacksonville. A lovely day! Now we are planning to do a remodel on our rv, new furniture and some sprucing up.
2001 Coachmen Catalina Sport 239SO

ginaseven
Explorer
Explorer
I bought a thingy to hang on the shower door for shampoo etc.. Did some cleaning and organizing. Hoping the weather holds out to take it out for my second trip this weekend. Tried to get it licensed, it seems the dealer was wrong and it does need an inspection, so have to get that done before thurs. On a good note the dealer found my spare tire, I didn't think it had one.
2006 Gulfstream Conquest

2doghome
Explorer
Explorer
My husband spent this weekend cleaning and waxing the motorhome and it turned out great. He did a wonderful job. While working on it we noticed the light next to the door had a melted cover. The cause was that ants had moved in and built a nest, causing a fire! I hate fire ants already but this took the cake. We evicted them for not paying the rent.

I am still amazed at all the critters that move in when you live in the South. I guess you pay a price to be able to go camping all year long.
2001 Minnie Winnie
Class C 450 V10 ford,
31C, one slide

vcbutton
Explorer
Explorer
Ashamed to say I had to replace the nylon plug in the water heater. Had not been loosened for several years (at least 6). Still need to rinse it out and winterize the lines. Tomorrow.
Without America. there is no free world!

ronfisherman
Put the cover on. Hope to use it again after Christmas.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

rgrcpa
Explorer
Explorer
Hadda replace my coach battery.
Rick Roberts
RV Part-timer
2002 Jayco Granite Ridge 32'

trb46
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a couple of throw rugs for the floor; the dog keeps sliding on the linoleum.
2011 Four Winds 23A
Only 48 more states to visit!

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Drove it the first 325 kilometers of a business trip. So nice to have supper ready in the slow cooker!
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Reglued the tank heater pads that were coming off.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund