cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

bobwalter
Explorer
Explorer
Ordered new fabric for patio awning. Removed old fabric and installed new. While it was down, I cleaned, caulked and adjusted the arms and awning rail. Works and looks like new.

Removed all the old caulk from roof seams and redid with Dicor self leveling caulk. Still need to finish off all seams with Eternabond.

Removed passenger seat and re-mounted it 4" rearward. Changes the passenger experience completely. Lynda loves it and is happy sitting there now. She disliked it so much that she was looking at new motorhomes.

Removed the shelves in the pantry and installed full extension drawer slides and made new shelves to fit. Major improvement and easy access. Also gained an extra shelf.

Removed and rebuilt the lower step. I cannot understand why it would rust out in only 20 years..:E

It's been a busy several weeks but now that it's done we are heading to Disney for a few days. Lynda's family is in from out of town.

Bob
Lynda & Bob ..N8DUV
2000 Safari Trek
sunny Sebastian, Florida

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Drove the C across the yard so I can load it for our upcoming crosscountry trip. Making lists of needed items.

Navy_Smoker
Explorer
Explorer
Hooked up the toad (w/Break Buddy) for a trial run before a 4 day trip next weekend.
Bill (CDR, USN (Ret))& Kathleen (retired homemaker)
Mingo & Maverick (Aussie Shepherds)
2016 Winnebago Vista
Competition BBQ Team Leader

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Got ready to become semi-full time in it. April 30, 2013 is the last day in the house.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the oil and filter and cleaned the air filter in the generator. Probably should have done it sooner.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

Aurabbit79er
Explorer
Explorer
Started getting ready for Friday in the desert to go gold mining.
I am taking 80 gal extra water to run a washplant. Filled the fresh water tank with 40 gal. Loaded most of the mining gear. More to do tomorrow. Gas cans for the generator and Drywasher. Buckets,pans, hand tools. Friday after work I should only need to put in the ice chest and fill the gas and GO!
In all the advancing we can do to improve this world, the sharing of knowledge and wisdom is the most important.
If I post anything that inspires anyone, I did my part.
And If anyone inspires me to try to do better, I thank them now.:B

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Hi,

Took another load to the small town that I'll be sometimes living in. I'll be doing semi full time in my beloved Class C.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

tropicdad
Explorer
Explorer
I installed a new 2m ham radio today, I mounted it on the side of the seat. Tomorrow is front shocks, almost ready for the summer.

2001 Coachmen Catalina Sport 239SO

fireman93514
Explorer
Explorer
New tires and an oil change here. Ready to go for the season.
John & Judy
2007 Winnebago Access 31C
2008 Ford Focus

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Had a shop put in two Fantastic vent fans. Shop is Truline RV in Spokane. Had a fwe little things done too. Nice folks there.

fireman93514
Explorer
Explorer
that's for sure
John & Judy
2008 Ford Focus

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Finished a mod to change the battery rack to a sliding shelf to make battery maintenance easier.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

crawford
Explorer
Explorer
time's 2 for sure
Change from a c class to a A class Georgetown 07 triple slide

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
fireman93514, thank goodness the brain cells ooperated when needed, HUH?
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

fireman93514
Explorer
Explorer
Went to a RV show and almost traded it off on a class A dsl pusher. Then sanity kicked in and we bought it a new BBQ instead.
John & Judy
2008 Ford Focus