cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Solo
Explorer
Explorer
We sold it!

Our 2005 Winnebago Aspect was a GREAT coach that we really liked. After much work on the suspension, it handled very good for a E450 motorhome.

However, our travel plans are changing. A whole different animal of course, but our new to us DP is a marvel on the road in comparison.
Solo
2011 Itasca Ellipse 42QD, 450 HP ISL Cummins
2012 Jeep JKU with SMI DUO Braking System

OldRadios
Explorer
Explorer
Went to the annual RV show here. Looked at a lot of motor homes. Still saw nothing that would entice me to trade in my 10 year old for a newer model.

We use ours for travailing a lot and I can't believe the number of models (over half) I saw that you can't use the bed without extending a slide.
2006 Fleetwood 26Q
2010 Harley Softail Toad
2015 Ford Focus Toad
Upstate (the other) New York

Horizon170
Explorer
Explorer
Had the passenger side Airbag installed at RBM of Atlanta today. 1-1/2hr.
Still no word on when the Driver side airbag will be available.
Marvin

2010 Coachman Freelander 22TB on a
2008 Sprinter/Freightliner chassis
1995 Geo Tracker (Toad)

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Took it out for a one night camp. Found the "levels" test switch is not working.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Removed the valances
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
ericsmith32 wrote:
DIff fluid only got changed this weekend! BTW for all you Chevy owners if you go to Rockauto etc and try to get the diff gasket mine had the 11.5 not the 10.5 that they list. Ended up just using RTV as I didn't want to play the part game. Got the Spicers ujoints ready to go in this week.

Got all the ujoints changed out. Another FYI to the Chevy owners the front two (178) are different than the back two (160). Think the one at the diff was bad. Well at least have greaseable units now, shouldn't have to replace again. Now to rotate the tires.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)

Travelin2
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced sliding window latches on two Hehr windows.
John & Gloria
South West, Florida
2009 Leisure Travel Serenity

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
With the weather so warm and most of the snow melted, I ran the generator for about 20 minutes under load. No problem starting it and it ran well.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

Kit_Carson
Explorer
Explorer
Exercised the generator. Next week I will change oil and filter, lube, top off all fluids. I will look at all hoses and the belt. Getting ready for the season.
KIT CARSON
GOOD SAM LIFE MEMBER
USAF VETERAN
ARS: KE5VLE
NORTHWEST LOUISIANA

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Moved a map holder shelf to the passenger's side of the rv
Regards, Don

OldRadios
Explorer
Explorer
Checked the house batteries. Made sure the connections were clean and the water level was good in all of them. Not due to exercise the generator for another week or two.
2006 Fleetwood 26Q
2010 Harley Softail Toad
2015 Ford Focus Toad
Upstate (the other) New York

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Added a grill to the top and bottom of the pantry which "lives" beside the fridge. I noticed that the space got quite warm inside and thought that was not good for canned goods.
Regards, Don

Travelin2
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced tail light and backup light lenses. They looked cloudy from sun rays and a couple had condensation inside.
John & Gloria
South West, Florida
2009 Leisure Travel Serenity

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
repaired some water damaged wood. Found it in time!
Regards, Don

ericsmith32
Explorer
Explorer
DIff fluid only got changed this weekend! BTW for all you Chevy owners if you go to Rockauto etc and try to get the diff gasket mine had the 11.5 not the 10.5 that they list. Ended up just using RTV as I didn't want to play the part game. Got the Spicers ujoints ready to go in this week.
2005 Jayco Escapade 28ZSLP (3500 Chevy chassis)